Atlanta

workjunkie

I just recently moved from Maryland. What should I expect tot pay for the good shit? What is the good shit? I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off and I wanted to know what kind of prices to expect. Thanks!:roorrip:

expect 50 to 80 a 8th most of them will call it purp or kush but if u find the right peoples u can get some headies or name brands

Never had purp before. That sounds interesting. Wow, people spend 80 an eighth around here???? That sounds absolutely nuts lilums! lol.

Those prices are initiative to become a grower! Then you can just grow what you like and not have to deal with all the crap that comes with buying commercial. That is why I started growing.

I just recently moved from Maryland.

I'd say welcome to Atlanta, but it appears you may have arrived here just before me... or at least around the same time frame. I moved from Savannah (further south) around mid-2008.

For the record, those prices are about what you can expect. Good luck.

Ya this is all true. I have lived in Atlanta my whole life and the bud is good but prices... We'll this is not Cally. If you got a good job here then don't worry to much. If not... save that weed. I have problems with that. I smoke it all. :) Well get to know someone at your local head shop. Smoke 911 is a nice place.
~Tamemoe~

The prices aren't THAT bad (although my frame of reference isn't huge), but I've had a hard time finding people here. I've had a couple sporadic instances of luck, but I've not been able to find a consistent source, which is frustrating considering everyone keeps talking about how big of a smoking town ATL is.

Back
Top Bottom