Attempting Big Bud First Harvest

Southern Grower

Happy Tuesday my fellow growers. When it comes to harvesting, I’m seeing growers cut down the whole plant and hanging the entire plant upside down. I’ve also seen growers cutting individual branches and hanging the individual branches for drying. Is there a difference in which way you harvest? Im Going to be harvesting my 2 auto flowers(dwarf Low Flyer & Afghani Kush) in around 3-4 weeks, just looking for suggestions. Thanks a lot for your input. Happy Growing! :D:thanks:
A7D821E9-3F42-4CDF-91F3-53345A22D58C.jpeg
F36FE52F-CCE3-4C6E-8968-A1C9949474BF.jpeg

One of those areas where folks kinda split on (you will find many things folks adamant on either side of the fence on some things), some folks do either of those and probably a few take them off the branches and use drying racks. Personally I hang the branches as I wet trim the leaves (but not very tight on the sugar leaves as bag appeal means nothing to my own stash) and that would be tough to do if hanging the whole plant. May depend on ones humidity, as imagine it could dry too fast or too slow one way or the other and cause you potential headaches.

One of those areas where folks kinda split on (you will find many things folks adamant on either side of the fence on some things), some folks do either of those and probably a few take them off the branches and use drying racks. Personally I hang the branches as I wet trim the leaves (but not very tight on the sugar leaves as bag appeal means nothing to my own stash) and that would be tough to do if hanging the whole plant. May depend on ones humidity, as imagine it could dry too fast or too slow one way or the other and cause you potential headaches.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom