Audrey

Lol no not til I retire in Maine. Then yes and goats and chickens...I hoping we can self sustain at retirement. That's my end goal. Sheep were a terrible reference to my green ladies!

You painted today?? I think I've heard of that town
:laugh: Sheep. I totally missed that.
It's Orange County. About one hour north from NYC.

Question for you: I think I might have accidentally fed my flowering photos 2 times in a row. They were pretty dry and I didn't look at the spreadsheet. It turns out that I had fed them 4 days ago. What do you think I should do? Flush or let it ride?

:laugh: Sheep. I totally missed that.
It's Orange County. About one hour north from NYC.

Question for you: I think I might have accidentally fed my flowering photos 2 times in a row. They were pretty dry and I didn't look at the spreadsheet. It turns out that I had fed them 4 days ago. What do you think I should do? Flush or let it ride?
:laugh: Aaaah yesss. Orange COUNTY!!

I am pretty sure they will be fine...they are flowering and need the extra pump. I always bump feeds when they start getting dry quicker in flower. That signals to me that they are going to be doing a lot and wanting more

Looking good! I have NOT had good luck with autos, so I will pull up a chair, put my head against the headrest, and enjoy the ride! How long of a flower window do you expect for these gals?
Hi, thank you.

I am not sure. My first one has been in flower for 56 days, the buds are strong and solid, but no amber yet. They are supposed to be done at 60 days, I will keep you posted. It had some kind of deficiency early on, most likely calcium. I upped the Cal Mag and added some ES. But the plant still grew so I did not worry too much.

The other 6 are not showing similar symptoms so far.
:peace:

Hi, thank you.

I am not sure. My first one has been in flower for 56 days, the buds are strong and solid, but no amber yet. They are supposed to be done at 60 days, I will keep you posted. It had some kind of deficiency early on, most likely calcium. I upped the Cal Mag and added some ES. But the plant still grew so I did not worry too much.

The other 6 are not showing similar symptoms so far.
:peace:
Nice - I’ve got some time to relax then! Have a great weekend!

Audrey is no trouble at all. She is happy with her @ParfactWorks HB1000 light. She is sharing the room with the big girls, but that doesn't bother her at all. Maybe another week and than I will upcan her into her final container.
20211024_144236.jpg

Good morning.

Audrey got some attention bright and early today.

NEW SHOES.

I upcanned her into her final container, 5 gal, FFOF, soil. I added some. I noticed that autos start out slowly, but at some point take off really fast, she seems a bit stunted because she should be going into flower by now, but I don't see that happening soon. I will begin LST in a few days, when I start seen some new growth. Finger crossed that I did not mess this one up. Her sister Audrey 2 seems to be going at the same pace.
20211101_065241.jpg
root inoculant just to help her along. Lightly watered with Ph'd water and her first dose of SNS 209 soil drench.

Back
Top Bottom