Audrey

Gabby987

Today I got my new light from @ParfactWorks
I found the perfect spot in my flower room. I have assigned one girl to this light.

Audrey
Sour Diesel Autoflower.
Soil : FFHF
Nutes : General Organic
Light: @ParfactWorks HB1000
Pest prevention: SNS 209 soil drench
Light cycle: 18/6
Germinated Oct. 10, 2021

The autoflower room has lots of nooks and crannies.
Audrey and her new light will be in the 2x2 area on the right.

20211014_170821.jpg

20211014_164605.jpg

20211014_164537.jpg

Hey,
I just found the stickers in the box
:)

20211014_173840.jpg
I love them!!! I tried to move them different places though and started ripping them lol perfect nook and cranny spot for the HB and Audrey

Here is Audrey today growing happily .
I have prepared a 5gal container for when she is big enough to get transplanted. Right now she is just getting Ph'd water with a a spray bottle.

20211017_174626.jpg
Awww teeny healthy baby!!! Hi Audrey :cheer:

Nice start. :D

Fun fact. My very first cannabis plant was named Audrey2 because of Little Shop Of Horrors. I ended up giving her to a friend when she got about seven inches tall because they had their medical card to grow and it still wasn’t legal here at the time.

She killed her in a few weeks. It made me so sad.
Poor Audrey 2. :(
I give plants to friends all the time because I'm a bit overzealous at times, and than I nag them constantly to see how " my girls" are doing.
Got to go feed the troops now, before they eat me.
:thanks:

Hey lady. How is it going? You must be so busy setting up and planning.
Lot of planning. Can't do much until the tent gets here, just got a tracking order for the light...thinking about my next moves and how I'm going to have a lot of trimming soon on top of the newer girls. A lot on my mind.

Baked cupcakes and prepped salad for dinner, have a load of laundry in, just got the baby to nap and cleaned up the living room. Still gotta vacuum and cook chicken, fold the clothes, and ice the cupcakes when the baby gets up. Then tend to the 10 "sheep" and the Tomato King once he comes home...

I think that's it for the day thus far...maybe a family bike ride before it gets dark. How far up in NY are you? I have my Aunt and cousins in Westcheser

Lot of planning. Can't do much until the tent gets here, just got a tracking order for the light...thinking about my next moves and how I'm going to have a lot of trimming soon on top of the newer girls. A lot on my mind.

Baked cupcakes and prepped salad for dinner, have a load of laundry in, just got the baby to nap and cleaned up the living room. Still gotta vacuum and cook chicken, fold the clothes, and ice the cupcakes when the baby gets up. Then tend to the 10 "sheep" and the Tomato King once he comes home...

I think that's it for the day thus far...maybe a family bike ride before it gets dark. How far up in NY are you? I have my Aunt and cousins in Westcheser
Oh my!!!! Busy day.
Sheep???
I have 3 chickens . I built the Taj Mahal of all chicken coups this past summer. ( Covid Chickens)
Laundry is in. Kitchen is painted. Yes, painted. lol
I'm in Orange, not too far up.

Oh my!!!! Busy day.
Sheep???
I have 3 chickens . I built the Taj Mahal of all chicken coups this past summer. ( Covid Chickens)
Laundry is in. Kitchen is painted. Yes, painted. lol
I'm in Orange, not too far up.
Lol no not til I retire in Maine. Then yes and goats and chickens...I hoping we can self sustain at retirement. That's my end goal. Sheep were a terrible reference to my green ladies!

You painted today?? I think I've heard of that town

Back
Top Bottom