Aussie needs info on PowerFeed products

Ossi Ossi

Gday Guys and Gals,
Hope this Covid Bullshit is improving for everyone because we are fucked again in Queensland.
I'm a bit confused with all the Seasol and PowerFeed products as there is so fkn many.
I've posted some pics of products and that's only a few ffs,there are so many many many.
Hopefully some Aussies drop in and have some input would be fantastic
Peace to All from Australia

PS.... I only have a Bunnings and one nursery (id rather not shop there town is too small).

redtomatovegetable.jpg

powerfeedyellow.jpg

powerfeedpurple.jpg

powerfeedpink.jpg

potash.jpg

IMG_20210328_063555.jpg

IMG_20210328_063623.jpg

IMG_20210328_063651.jpg

IMG_20210328_063715.jpg

Gday Guys and Gals,
Hope this Covid Bullshit is improving for everyone because we are fucked again in Queensland.
I'm a bit confused with all the Seasol and PowerFeed products as there is so fkn many.
I've posted some pics of products and that's only a few ffs,there are so many many many.
Hopefully some Aussies drop in and have some input would be fantastic
Peace to All from Australia

PS.... I only have a Bunnings and one nursery (id rather not shop there town is too small).

redtomatovegetable.jpg

powerfeedyellow.jpg

powerfeedpurple.jpg

powerfeedpink.jpg

potash.jpg

IMG_20210328_063555.jpg

IMG_20210328_063623.jpg

IMG_20210328_063651.jpg

IMG_20210328_063715.jpg
Beautiful work on that ladie. She looks healthy so what ever your feeding at the moment is working. Hope covid isn't to bad there for you. Happy growing friend.

"An NPK ratio of 3:blushsmile:1 during the growth phase is an excellent macronutrient feed for virtually all cannabis strains. Of course, some strains will respond better with some slight tweaking. It’s not all about nitrogen, but N levels should always be proportionately higher than phosphorus and potassium until bloom"

"A highly effective NPK formula is 1/3/2 for early to mid-bloom, followed by 0/3/3 for late bloom. Add a final flush of pure water and/or light flushing solution during the final week for flavour. Then, it’s time to harvest. P & K dictate the quantity and size of bud, respectively"

Look for those or similar ratios on the nutrient bottle, nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K), the numbers above are in order.

Back
Top Bottom