AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Oh ok so its a top fed DWC bucket. Should have an airstone running in it as well. Once the roots are in the water you will find the top feed doesnt do much but if you have it id leave it running anyway. Good at the start though.
And if you use buckets for the orhers make sure you have holes around 2" mark max and i forgot to mention i have pure perlite in the bottom half of my hempy pots where the nutes sit. I will be trying the 50/50 in the whole pot next so will see if it makes much difference. But at this stage id say have a layer of perlite down below.

Cheers mate, great advice as always. I will do that. I will pop over to Bunnings over the weekend and grab the Perlite and Vermiculite. I will pop into Clarke's Rubber and get some little taps for the buckets.

Clone of Golden Nugget #1 rooted and potted up.
420-magazine-mobile540979560.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1818119161.jpg

Cherry OG #1 clone transferred to the new mix. Just got my BG male to go now and will be all cut over to the new medium. Got a Golden Nugget male, but dont know if im interested in keeping him. He will probably go to make way for other plants. Out of perlite/vermiculite so need to do a bunnings run. Need to get to the hydro shop and buy some big bags is what i really need to do, but for now...
420-magazine-mobile901571476.jpg

Next up for flowering will be a Cherry OG #2. (Not far off) and then another go at Sour Kosher and a Kosher Kush. No idea what is after that yet... probably some Greenpoint varieties and Candy #2 in there somewhere. Actually Candy #2 will probably be ready to go first. Will easily take me up to Xmas. Plenty of variety. As long as i have something ready to go each time one is harvested im happy. No down time. Thats the whole idea of perpetual. Keep the gaps full.

This is how harsh my plants have been transplanted from rockwool to perlite/vermiculite. This is my Black Gold male.
420-magazine-mobile1141249010.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1415573903.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1952830426.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1680456773.jpg

So far not one has complained about their missing roots, if anything they liked it.

Watering them twice a week. Average daily temps are between 22 and 29 degrees goes down to 7 degrees overnight. Seedlings get around 6 hours of direct sunlight a day. Also have 14 auto ultimate x syrup auto plants outdoors .there regs . there about 8 to 10 inches tall still have about 3 or 4 weeks before the autos start flowering. Have gorilla bomb , black d.o.g ,critical super silver haze , trippy gorilla seedlings between 10 inches tall to 3 inches tall. While looking for new spots to grow I came across a patch outdoors the plants we're already 2 foot tall. Hoped on my motorbike and got the fuck out of there as quickly as possible

I used to drive out and carry a 20l jerry can of nutes in a backback for about 500m 3 times a week. I was younger and keener. That only ever got me about a lb of weed per summer. But was in a dry spot. On the coast though so no frosts because of the salt air.

Yeah I'm only 400 metres from the beach .we only got 2 frosts this winter. I get about 5 ounces per plant. Try not to grow monsters other wise they will get ripped. I do 15 litre container in a backpack on the motorbike. Sucks but I don't grow indoors

We have that many wild dogs and dingos out there. Yesterday a chased a dingo cross on the bike and today a bullmastiff pitbull looking thing bolted across the road out bush

Back
Top Bottom