Auto Mazar - Auto AK - Journal 2014

Hello everyone.Auto Mazar is 44 days old and it is in scroging process.Plant have start to stretch and she is beautiful,still no deficiency,pests,disease...Super Silver Haze is 54 days old and it is my favourite plant.She loves to have haircut every few days:blushsmile:.she respond very well on trimming and cutting...I actually don't know how it will end because it still have 3 months(minimum) and i don't know how big it will grow.I have performed SCROG and LST so it is not first time.The plants are looking great and healthy,i water them once a week only with water.Here are the pictures and thanks for watching.

Super Silver Haze before and after trimming.
IMG_019332.JPG
IMG_019130.JPG
IMG_019231.JPG
IMG_018236.JPG
IMG_018932.JPG
IMG_019032.JPG

Thanks danknessdude.Yes it is ground wire,i just take the isolation off.Any tip to make green dragon will be helpful,next time i will make GD.

I am here to watch and learn, starting today!

I leave the insulation on the wire. If the copper gets hot in the sun it can burn plants. Insulation will not be as hot.
This was more of a problem in Arizona at 43°C than Massachusetts at 23°C :)

Thanks Radogast for the wire info,i can also learn from your advices.When i see people growing grape vine they use metal wire and they bend and tie plant on that wire.They didn't get hot spots,burns...So if you had some experience with plant burning i will leave isolation on wire next time.Thanks for comments and advices.I live 50 meters from Adriatic sea and temperatures are really hot in the summer.We have ideal conditions for growing pot in my country.Thats not only my opinion,Rick Simpson was in Croatia few times and he also comment how ideal climate we have.In my hometown we don't have snow,don't have temperatures below 5°C in the winter so it's great for people who want early winter harvest with some autoflower strain.:thanks:
I am here to watch and learn, starting today!

I leave the insulation on the wire. If the copper gets hot in the sun it can burn plants. Insulation will not be as hot.
This was more of a problem in Arizona at 43°C than Massachusetts at 23°C :)

Thanks Radogast for the wire info,i can also learn from your advices.When i see people growing grape vine they use metal wire and they bend and tie plant on that wire.They didn't get hot spots,burns...So if you had some experience with plant burning i will leave isolation on wire next time.Thanks for comments and advices.I live 50 meters from Adriatic sea and temperatures are really hot in the summer.We have ideal conditions for growing pot in my country.Thats not only my opinion,Rick Simpson was in Croatia few times and he also comment how ideal climate we have.In my hometown we don't have snow,don't have temperatures below 5°C in the winter so it's great for people who want early winter harvest with some autoflower strain.:thanks:

I planted my first grape vine this spring. I am watching how the leaves and vines "search" for new places to grow. I don't understand it yet. I see something to learn in watching a grape vine. I expected the little tendrils (fingers) to search for new places to grow. I DID NOT expect to see leaves flip themselves upside down as part of the search process, especially when I gave them a nice natural tree branch trellis :)

Grape vine is one of the best plants i have seen in my life,cannabis is at first place.You can use grape vine for many things...Vine producing,moonshine,use it like fruit,cooking...And don't throw away branches when you trimming grape vine because they are the best thing for fish grilling.They need to be dry offcourse.
I planted my first grape vine this spring. I am watching how the leaves and vines "search" for new places to grow. I don't understand it yet. I see something to learn in watching a grape vine. I expected the little tendrils (fingers) to search for new places to grow. I DID NOT expect to see leaves flip themselves upside down as part of the search process, especially when I gave them a nice natural tree branch trellis :)

Auto Mazar is 60 days old and i think she is not nearly to be ready for harvest.AutoMazar from seed to harvest in 10 weeks is maybe possible if it's grown indoor under 20 hour light period and 4 hour darkness.Mine only problem is rain that is falling for last 4 days so plant is growing slow.I am not in rush for buds,i can wait and i want to finish that plant 50/50 cloudy-amber.Is it normal for autoflower to have late finishing?I think i have minimum 20 days of flowering till harvest.Super Silver Haze 70 days in veg.She is really nice and she advance like i want,i think that i will attach some kind of screen later when flowering begins.

Hello everyone,didn't been here for a while so here are some update.Auto Mazar is 75 days old.Resin production have increased in last 2 weeks and 10% pistils have changed colour to brown.Smell is strong and intense,it have smell like hash.I have put more banana fert at top of my soil,still looking good and without deficiency.Super Silver Haze is 85 day old and it have filled the pot diameter.I will stop with LST and leave it to grow,i will continue with SCROG when i attach screen.Need to mention that i am giving to my plants only tap water.Happy growing to all:party:

Hi Radogast thanks for comment.Yes you can scrog autoflower.First you need to know how big plant will grow,then you put screen week before it start with flowering.I don't want to stress plant so i didn't cut fan leaves and didn't top or fim plant.LST or SCROG is great for autoflowers but don't start with LST or SCROG early because it's an auto an it can result with small plant and small yield.I know that automazar can grow bigger but i run on sun & soil,someone that grow in DWC or Airpot can grow big plant.It was too much rain and clouds in veg stage so it didn't grow as it should.But i am satisfied with result because it's 100% organic and don't need to pay electricity.My opinion is that autoflower is bigger yielder indoor than outdoor because i can give plant 20 hours of light and outdoor it's not close as that.You need to be lucky with the weather and need good sunny location to hide plant.In my case it's on balcony and it gets 6 hour of direct sun,iwish it could have more.In my country it's illegal so i need to grow small plants to hide it from neighbours.
Auto in a scrog, I didn't know you could scrog an autoflower.
That is VERY impressive to me.

I take it the Super Silver Haze is a photo flower :)

Auto Mazar is now 97days old and ready for harvest in few days.Some of new small flowers have appear last week,so i will wait with harvest one more week.I have attached screen for Super Silver Haze(107days old) and now i start with scrog.I have also put banana & eggshells fert on top of my soil because flowering will begin soon so it will apsorb earlier and feed the soil with PK when plant needs it.Here are the pictures.Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom