Auto Mazar - Auto AK - Journal 2014

I used 1L of water and two banana peels. It's a test run :biglaugh:

Your question made me search for more details, here is what I found:

Banana Water: Soak a fresh banana peel in water for a day or two – then use the water with the leached nutrients in it to water. Don’t let the peel go to waste though!

Then you can reuse the banana peel. You can store it in the freezer, or in the fridge, and after just dry it in the oven or in the sun, and sprinkle it on top of the soil (like a slow release fertilizer).

I do the same with flowers.I collect random mountain flowers and stinging nettle soak it in water for 2 or 3 days.What you have is great NPK fert with amino acids.Use that because of amino acids NPK ratio is low but great for seedlings and small plants.Can be used for bigger plants but i will hold that in water for 5-7 days in that case.I am also using airpump and it counts for banana recipe too.:thanks:for sharing great info.
I used 1L of water and two banana peels. It's a test run :biglaugh:

Your question made me search for more details, here is what I found:

Banana Water: Soak a fresh banana peel in water for a day or two – then use the water with the leached nutrients in it to water. Don’t let the peel go to waste though!

Then you can reuse the banana peel. You can store it in the freezer, or in the fridge, and after just dry it in the oven or in the sun, and sprinkle it on top of the soil (like a slow release fertilizer).

Don' know about that,i collect one basket of flowers and soak it with 7L water.I get maybe 5-6L of tea and it last for 2 weeks because i use it on seedlings and small plants.When i want real N booster i use goat manure and make tea of it,same way as banana or flower is prepared.Need to mention if you keep your tea in the sun you will see changing in colour,it will also increse it's strengt.
That's great to know :thanks: I will look for flowers on vacation :love:

Thinking if banana peel can be frozen and reused, could the wild flowers too? I mean freeze them before soaking, to stay fresh.

Great info :thanks: :love:

Unfortunately I live in the city, getting manure is pretty hard without people looking weird :laughtwo: But I did see at the diy store some can't remember what animal it was. I don't grow 100% organic since my fertilizer is probably synthetic (it's a gel) but since I joined this awesome community I learned so many great home made alternatives, it would be a shame not to try them out. And the ladies love it :love:

:circle-of-love:

Can't wait to move out of the apartment and have my own backyard! :cheer:

I wish you all luck for moving and having backyard so you can ...:party: with plants.Yea i know you can't mix sintetics with organic...I also have some hesi products that i need to use so next grow will not be organic at all...:morenutes:
Great info :thanks: :love:

Unfortunately I live in the city, getting manure is pretty hard without people looking weird :laughtwo: But I did see at the diy store some can't remember what animal it was. I don't grow 100% organic since my fertilizer is probably synthetic (it's a gel) but since I joined this awesome community I learned so many great home made alternatives, it would be a shame not to try them out. And the ladies love it :love:

:circle-of-love:

Can't wait to move out of the apartment and have my own backyard! :cheer:

ive used humanure for last years grow, we had a compost toilet that was over 8 years old, used it with pumkins too, got 15kg pumpkins!

and ive got my bio banana skins alreadys dried! thats intesting, i never thought to extract in water , i use the skin as a slow realease nute :)

Super Silver Haze is 115 days old green and happy.I don't know how to start counting flowering.I usualy wait plant to finish,never caunting how much days of flowering.Someone count it when flip to 12/12,i count maybe 1-2 weeks after switching to 12/12.Want to tell that i can see more pistils coming out so it's nearly flowering.I will upload 2 pictures of another SSH for JadeLotus because i remember that she had same problem(don't hink it's problem)with last grow.She had broken branch on her successfully harvested plant and just want to show her that plant can grow broken with any problem.:circle-of-love:
IMG_045427.JPG
IMG_046226.JPG
IMG_046028.JPG
IMG_046636.JPG
IMG_047229.JPG
IMG_047429.JPG
SSH with broken main stem:oops:
IMG_046728.JPG
IMG_045733.JPG

:hookah:Smoke report.:tokin:I have smoked joint & pipe...The effect of AM is amazing,head & body high,not to strong because i want that type of high.Great for any activity,don't look baked,it hit more head then body.Smoke is great and smooth,not harsh at all.I smoked it half dryed and it was not harsh,maybe because it's 100% organic:morenutes:.It need to be cured now and then it will be great for smoke.Taste earthy and hashy,great taste,don't dry mouth too much,no munchies at all,no red eyes...I will hold my next auto mazar 1-2 week longer,want to feel that indica bodystone little harder.
IMG_047924.JPG

I also need to try that tea.
IMG_047622.JPG
IMG_047822.JPG
.I don't throw eggshells,mix them and store it in the jar.You can mix it with soil or just put it on top of the soil if you didn't mix it at the start.
Same here! Don't have a scale and didn't really care. :passitleft: Made a batch of banana tea today for my girls.

Looking awesome man.. dont worry about the stem, a guy here has 2 really beautiful indicas in one tiny pot (they are all unmotervated stoners here lol ) and he made one plant the same, well began it then forgot about it after 2 days lol.. i might be kind and got collect soil and repot it as they are beautiful, they are both 75cm high or so, with roots expoldeing out of the bottom lol.. theres too many plants here for the amount of people that actually love growing (just myself lol) its hard to watch seeds and plants get wasted lol

would you like to try an experiment with the Broken stem one?
i havent ever seen anyone do this or do i know of anyone thats done it, but i learnt (forget from who or where) its possible to make roots on the stem, by scrapeing away the "skin" of the stem, and applyiing clonex or whatever rooting hormone, then, i think it was to tape it up then roots will form, and then you can plant this (obviously !) and have the main root system, then 2 other sets of roots at the other end..

oh yeh i remember now, a couple in spain, organic farmers (food aswell) told me the tthe tenik this way to make clones easier..

i want to do this with a big plant (like venemo crazy spainish strain) one year where there is sun !

quote " i might be kind and got collect soil" this means a walk up a track, for 20 mins, 400m to the road lol then back down-- yeh yeh i should get a donkey lol

I will just let it grow that way...I heard that some growers put 3-4 different strains on one plant,they call it grafting i think...
Looking awesome man.. dont worry about the stem, a guy here has 2 really beautiful indicas in one tiny pot (they are all unmotervated stoners here lol ) and he made one plant the same, well began it then forgot about it after 2 days lol.. i might be kind and got collect soil and repot it as they are beautiful, they are both 75cm high or so, with roots expoldeing out of the bottom lol.. theres too many plants here for the amount of people that actually love growing (just myself lol) its hard to watch seeds and plants get wasted lol

would you like to try an experiment with the Broken stem one?
i havent ever seen anyone do this or do i know of anyone thats done it, but i learnt (forget from who or where) its possible to make roots on the stem, by scrapeing away the "skin" of the stem, and applyiing clonex or whatever rooting hormone, then, i think it was to tape it up then roots will form, and then you can plant this (obviously !) and have the main root system, then 2 other sets of roots at the other end..

oh yeh i remember now, a couple in spain, organic farmers (food aswell) told me the tthe tenik this way to make clones easier..

i want to do this with a big plant (like venemo crazy spainish strain) one year where there is sun !

lol the problem is here the nearest house is a fair way away and i dont think they have any horses or mules etc, hmm lots of cows though :)

i went to work but i was too early so im back for an hour, i noticed the most mature critical has already a nice crystaly top :) ill take pics, but tomorrow, i left my camera at another place :(

Back
Top Bottom