Auto Noob

i think maybe its because im using a tablet. it doesnt give me the same "select file" options as the one in the tutorial. dam what a process. i cant ask anybody i know or cant back myself up on here. il continue to grow anyway but would just love to show you all. thanks for the link by the way.

i think maybe its because im using a tablet. it doesnt give me the same "select file" options as the one in the tutorial. dam what a process. i cant ask anybody i know or cant back myself up on here. il continue to grow anyway but would just love to show you all. thanks for the link by the way.

What browser?

I use Google Chrome on my phone to do all my posting and uploading. I'll talk you through it.

1/ click the gallery tab at the top of the page.
2/ scroll to the bottom and click upload photos
3/ on the screen that open there is a box that says "select/drop files here" click it.
4/ another menu opens "choose an action" I select documents
5/ this takes me to my files and allows me to select files for upload
7/ select the files and allow time to upload (status bar show progress)
8/ once all status bars complete click "upload/submit"
9/when it redelirects you to another page click on the" process" button.

Photos are now in your gallery. To put them into a post click the little camera icon and it will open a pop up window and allow you to insert them into the post.
Hope this helps.

thanks so much ive done it. now il try take better photos i managed to take doubles i havnt got a delete option anywhere. my pics are in the gallery feel free to snoop but its hard to make out atm

internet explorer. the mrs tablet. now ive just been told i might be able to change it fingers crossed

IE no worky here. :(
Switch to Chrome and you should be golden.

Back
Top Bottom