Auto Topping LED Grow

Hi beast , haha update , love it . the little xtreme looks mint , they are a joy to grow .
And well , what can i say about the not so baby sonicxtreme she is a great looking girl , i'm starting to think you may be on to something mate , bending the stem and training at 90 degrees is quite clever now i can see it like that .
It's like stairs , gradually going up and forward , each following set of nodes is slightly higher to make up for time lost to the previous ,
creating a level canopy , and you can raise or lower the top of the stairs to aid this , love it .
I'm going to try this on my next run , i wonder if you could top after the first set and have two .
Dizzy has filled out a bit , great colour .
That Cream devil makes me want to eat it mate , she's got to be a smoke to remember .
Smoking gun has got some nice buds on , :thumb:
Were's the little girl in the group shots mate .
Be safe .

Thanks alot sonic Mate baby xtreme was missing from pic as she was sat in the bath.the general cheap compost i put her in holds no perlite. Doesnt drain well.so when i drop a litre in her at end of everyweek with her feed in always get lots of run off.il bare with it see what happens;)

Appreciate the suport fellas;) i also had a giggle to myself at some1 making such statements saying bad words about my girls which no actual facts or truth?. I say its a poodle thinking it is snoop dog;) lol.proof yet to be verified;) supose time will tell;) ha ha

Only like my haze that looks whispy but they grew into the lights twice they were that close sometimes it's just the genetics of the plant sativas always stretch :)

Thanks alot for the kind words;) im always happy to help brings me joy and this community of fellow growers eager to learn is awsome.for my help to help others as u have described makes it even more worth it;) may we all have trouble free grows and grow beautiful ladies to there full potential.;) and for the help to then to be passed on to others for help shows how strong and genuine this community is. Keep up the good work every1 i know i will.happy growing every1;)

Sleven sativas are always a challenge mate.with height and there flowering time;) i do love them as i do like a good challenge;) fear if u are gna be able to contain the beast from the very beginning. Good times ha ha;)

I have a tent full atm but it's all photo plants. But I do have my first auto beans and among them is Chem city blues. I have a small tent with an LED on the way as well. So as soon as it all shows up I would more than enjoy a grow with you beast. I totally didn't mean to upset you and your loyal followers. But where I'm from we just call it like we see it. If I ever grow a plant that's 40 inches tall and has less than an oz of pot on it then I'll def know something in the setup is not right. And yes while some are impressed by someone pulling 160 grams off an auto I am not. Considering I see other true auto growers going 3, 4, or 500 with the same genetics. So 50% is way below par. And I'm really not concerned who you are it's impossible to grow "rock hard " nugs on an entire plant especially one that's 40 inches tall plus with 5 or 6 inch spacing between buds under a knock off LED. The buds on the lower 1/2 of that plant probably more will be "whispy" at best. And as stated before any auto or cannabis plant in general that is that tall with so little pot on it is stretched.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not being negative I was trying to help someone who is obviously struggling with LED.

Might we put a little wager on this. We will both grow the Chem city blues. If I can out grow you on my FIRST AUTO under my first LED.

You can write me an apology in a totally separate off topic thread and sonic and the rest of the gang can come over and cosign it.

If you outgrow me I will write you one and I will leave this site all together.

Nothing like a little friendly competition huh. Only condition is ypu have to top and I have to train? You up for that in 50 days or so?

I have a tent full atm but it's all photo plants. But I do have my first auto beans and among them is Chem city blues. I have a small tent with an LED on the way as well. So as soon as it all shows up I would more than enjoy a grow with you beast. I totally didn't mean to upset you and your loyal followers. But where I'm from we just call it like we see it. If I ever grow a plant that's 40 inches tall and has less than an oz of pot on it then I'll def know something in the setup is not right. And yes while some are impressed by someone pulling 160 grams off an auto I am not. Considering I see other true auto growers going 3, 4, or 500 with the same genetics. So 50% is way below par. And I'm really not concerned who you are it's impossible to grow "rock hard " nugs on an entire plant especially one that's 40 inches tall plus with 5 or 6 inch spacing between buds under a knock off LED. The buds on the lower 1/2 of that plant probably more will be "whispy" at best. And as stated before any auto or cannabis plant in general that is that tall with so little pot on it is stretched.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not being negative I was trying to help someone who is obviously struggling with LED.

Might we put a little wager on this. We will both grow the Chem city blues. If I can out grow you on my FIRST AUTO under my first LED.

You can write me an apology in a totally separate off topic thread and sonic and the rest of the gang can come over and cosign it.

If you outgrow me I will write you one and I will leave this site all together.

Nothing like a little friendly competition huh. Only condition is ypu have to top and I have to train? You up for that in 50 days or so?

Even better idea. Why don't you go away, and stay away. We are all happy here and you are a really negative presence. Your input is of no value here. You belong on one of those other forums where people challenge, and insult each other.
I'm not being negative......but seriously speaking for myself.....you are not welcome.

That's a hurtful thing to say. I really only meant to help the guy learn how to grow nicer plants then I get bombarded like this. Why don't you let beast speak for himself. I've not said one negative thing. I only pointed out that the lights were too high and caused stretch. The same way folks helped me when I first started. It sounds like your the one with issues. Is it possible your being a little closed minded and not open to suggestions to make your grows a little better?

I thought this was an open forum with people helping each other get better at growing not for someone to ask a question and make a suggestion then get beat down for it.

The challenge stands and like I said I been following beast for a while and you just yourself stated that I belong on one of those other forum where people challenge.

I'm pretty sure I saw Your fearless leader beast challenge A-Train a while back? Is that a double standard.

Sending good karma your way may you fund peace in your soul

And don't feel like you have to fight others battles for them your plant was much nicer with huge colas. Much thicker and better managed than I've seen from him. Maybe if you tell him it'll be taken with a grain of salt instead of me suggesting it since I'm newer to his thread.

That's a hurtful thing to say. I really only meant to help the guy learn how to grow nicer plants then I get bombarded like this. Why don't you let beast speak for himself. I've not said one negative thing. I only pointed out that the lights were too high and caused stretch. The same way folks helped me when I first started. It sounds like your the one with issues. Is it possible your being a little closed minded and not open to suggestions to make your grows a little better?

I thought this was an open forum with people helping each other get better at growing not for someone to ask a question and make a suggestion then get beat down for it.

The challenge stands and like I said I been following beast for a while and you just yourself stated that I belong on one of those other forum where people challenge.

I'm pretty sure I saw Your fearless leader beast challenge A-Train a while back? Is that a double standard.

Sending good karma your way may you fund peace in your soul

And don't feel like you have to fight others battles for them your plant was much nicer with huge colas. Much thicker and better managed than I've seen from him. Maybe if you tell him it'll be taken with a grain of salt instead of me suggesting it since I'm newer to his thread.

Considering no one asked for your tutelage...AND...that you are trying to force same upon Beast by methods of shaming, and challenging, do you think it not slightly out of context for you to play the Victim?

Overkit no offence but u do chat shit.my plants will pull well over an oz each quarentee that i know that by looking at them ha ha;) an as said before these arnt huge strains. So not gna be monsters and all buds on all the plants top to bottom are solid as a rock same with every lady i grow.u have not upset me i just dont understand were u get ur facts from.because u chat shit???!!! Peace. Happy growing every1;) fellow growers know i can yield huge as the next up and running autoxtremes and automazar will prove;)

Overkit I dont need your advice on how to grow perfect plants.because i already do regardless of what u say and think.my set up is perfect as my plant health shows lol;)

Back
Top Bottom