Auto Topping Thread

That makes more sense, to me I have a 58 gram nugget and you were aging it would only be .5 I was thinking to myself is this guy high

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile640695649.jpg
no way this would turn into .5 of a gram .

420-magazine-mobile640695649.jpg
no way this would turn into .5 of a gram .

To be fair a lot of that would be stem weight on that particular nug so after drying/curing and stem removal I'd wager that would be around 10-15gs of usable bud. I don't really pay much attention to what wet weight is anyway to be honest, it's the usable product yield that matters after all!

Yea dry weights are pointless get u excited for nothing ha ha.i always wait until dry to weigh it.but looking at the plant in question.at a guess the full plant id say 3 to 4 oz dry weight.best of luck;)

Awesome job Beast...:bravo: you give us all something to strive for :thumb:

Hello all :smokin:

just some updated picks of my autos. I put them in their final containers for the grow.

Caramelicious 14 days

20161226_235141.jpg
20161226_235214.jpg

pineapple kush 14 days topped once

20161226_235152.jpg

20161226_235223.jpg

Shot of the garden

20161226_235345.jpg

I'm using FFHF mixed with some perlite in 2 1/2 gallon pots, When should I start using nutes if any?

:thanks:
I have not needed any before day 20-25 where I start to see deficiencies, always recommend to start slow so maybe start with 1/4 dose around day 10-14 not to shock her too much. :))

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Shorty.......:drool: That is one fine looking plant :thumb:

I have not needed any before day 20-25 where I start to see deficiencies, always recommend to start slow so maybe start with 1/4 dose around day 10-14 not to shock her too much. :))

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks guys for the advice, I am using ff trio, should I just skip the grow big and start with the big bloom?

:roorrip: :bong:

Hey Beast, the auto that I topped, should I tie the top fan leaves over some to open up the middle some? When is it ok to start trimming some lower fan leaves to open the bottom up. :peace:

Maybe off topic a little but if any one is running mars/galaxy hydro/or similar 300 watt led panels can you tell me how close the plants can get to the lights without issues? I'm thinking of putting two 300's in my cab but I worry about loss of vertical space as my cab is only 40" tall. With my current setup I can get within 3" or so. :helpsmilie:

Thanks all for any and all advice, opinions and constructive criticism.

:peacetwo:

Shorty.......:drool: That is one fine looking plant :thumb:

Thanks guys for the advice, I am using ff trio, should I just skip the grow big and start with the big bloom?

:roorrip: :bong:

Hey Beast, the auto that I topped, should I tie the top fan leaves over some to open up the middle some? When is it ok to start trimming some lower fan leaves to open the bottom up. :peace:

Maybe off topic a little but if any one is running mars/galaxy hydro/or similar 300 watt led panels can you tell me how close the plants can get to the lights without issues? I'm thinking of putting two 300's in my cab but I worry about loss of vertical space as my cab is only 40" tall. With my current setup I can get within 3" or so. :helpsmilie:

Thanks all for any and all advice, opinions and constructive criticism.

:peacetwo:

Hey I have a galaxy hydro 300w over one plant. I started out at like 25" then when down to 18" after a couple weeks then down to 12" after about another week. When the buds started maturing I moved it up to about 15" just to be safe so I didn't bleach the buds. Here's my journal if you want to see the results.. AFnOOb First Grow! - Autoflower - Soil - Crop King's Dwarf Low Flyer - LED
Hope this helps! I feel like it could've gone a little closer but didn't want to push it..

Back
Top Bottom