Autoflower Stopped Flowering

Kilbarrog

Hi
Day 41 from breaking soil.
I had trouble with the girl on the right with too much Nitrogen & then a calmag deficiency. I flushed her & gave her 2ml of calmag on Tuesday & she recovered or so I thought. But now she has stopped flowering. Her sister is doing just fine.
Any thoughts?
IMG_20220909_181220604.jpg
IMG_20220909_181151258.jpg
IMG_20220909_181146178.jpg

Sister is relative…. although she and her sister look pretty much identical to us - they are worlds apart. Seeds…. regardless of source (whether taken from a bud or purchased from a vendor) do not produce identical plants. Shared genetics yes, identical twins nope…...

your girls look really nice!! Girl on the right looks to be more slender fingered showing sativa genetics…. generally speaking sativas can run 2 X longer (slower) than indicas

In order to help we need to know whats in the bucket….. Tell us about your grow media? What product?? Did you amend it?? With what?

What nutes? How often? Are you adjusting ph?

hang tight and the crew will get you sorted!

Sister is relative…. although she and her sister look pretty much identical to us - they are worlds apart. Seeds…. regardless of source (whether taken from a bud or purchased from a vendor) do not produce identical plants. Shared genetics yes, identical twins nope…...

your girls look really nice!! Girl on the right looks to be more slender fingered showing sativa genetics…. generally speaking sativas can run 2 X longer (slower) than indicas

In order to help we need to know whats in the bucket….. Tell us about your grow media? What product?? Did you amend it?? With what?

What nutes? How often? Are you adjusting ph?

hang tight and the crew will get you sorted!

They are both Lemon AK Autos on day 41 from breaking soil
I'm using BioBizz Light Mix in 11 liter pots with no admendments. I started them on Voodoo Juice & B-52, following the AN calculator. But I gradually ramped up the nutes in veg to only half the recommended dose of 2ml a liter. In flower, I feed each of them every 2 days (depending on the weight of the pot) with 4 liters of water with 16ml of PH Perfect Grow Micro & Bloom & with 8ml of Big Bud & Carboload.
I'm watering them to about 12% run off & that's ph 6.5
I started counting flowering as the 30th of August, altho it was probably a few days before that, but I wanted to be sure.
I've been getting advice from various growers & I didn't know about feeding until run off with Advanced Nutrients & clearing salt build up. So I had to flush them just before flower because of a Nitrogen build up.
She developed a cal/mag problem on the 1st of August, so I got some AN Cal/Mag Xtra & fed her with just 2ml of cal/mag on last Tuesday about 30min before she went asleep, as I thought (wrongly?) it was better to give her something to keep her going. But I was told just calmag & water can cause PK lockout?
That night I fed them both 4 liters of water with 16ml of PH Perfect Grow Micro & Bloom & 8ml of Big Bud, Carboload & AN Cal/mag Xtra, with 12% run off at ph 6.5
I did the same on Thursday, but without the cal/mag.
I'm a new grower, so I've been getting as much information as possible. I've been told to use the feed water water schedule & others have said feed feed water. I'm using the latter since Tuesday as it seems to be working. Well, on 1 of my girls! :)
Their pots are 3/4's empty now & they are due to get a water only feed tonight.
I really appreciate any help I can get

Thanks!
They just woke up

IMG_20220910_182248590.jpg

IMG_20220910_182256417.jpg

IMG_20220910_182301021.jpg

IMG_20220910_182317042.jpg

IMG_20220910_182321394.jpg

IMG_20220910_182327814.jpg

They are both Lemon AK Autos on day 41 from breaking soil
I'm using BioBizz Light Mix in 11 liter pots with no admendments. I started them on Voodoo Juice & B-52, following the AN calculator. But I gradually ramped up the nutes in veg to only half the recommended dose of 2ml a liter. In flower, I feed each of them every 2 days (depending on the weight of the pot) with 4 liters of water with 16ml of PH Perfect Grow Micro & Bloom & with 8ml of Big Bud & Carboload.
I'm watering them to about 12% run off & that's ph 6.5
I started counting flowering as the 30th of August, altho it was probably a few days before that, but I wanted to be sure.
I've been getting advice from various growers & I didn't know about feeding until run off with Advanced Nutrients & clearing salt build up. So I had to flush them just before flower because of a Nitrogen build up.
She developed a cal/mag problem on the 1st of August, so I got some AN Cal/Mag Xtra & fed her with just 2ml of cal/mag on last Tuesday about 30min before she went asleep, as I thought (wrongly?) it was better to give her something to keep her going. But I was told just calmag & water can cause PK lockout?
That night I fed them both 4 liters of water with 16ml of PH Perfect Grow Micro & Bloom & 8ml of Voodoo Juice & Carboload & AN Cal/mag Xtra, with 12% run off at ph 6.5
I did the same on Thursday, but without the cal/mag.
I'm a new grower, so I've been getting as much information as possible. I've been told to use the feed water water schedule & others have said feed feed water. I'm using the latter since Tuesday as it seems to be working. Well, on 1 of my girls! :)
Their pots are 3/4's empty now & they are due to get a water only feed tonight.
I really appreciate any help I can get

Thanks!
They just woke up

IMG_20220910_182248590.jpg

IMG_20220910_182256417.jpg

IMG_20220910_182301021.jpg

IMG_20220910_182317042.jpg

IMG_20220910_182321394.jpg

IMG_20220910_182327814.jpg
Just an update.
I gave them each 4 liters of plain water of ph 7.0
After waiting about 15 min & emptying the tray twice, the run off on each girl was ph 6.5

I don't know if anyone else has touched on this but when you brought calmag in if you did not decrease your nitrogen level in your mix you would increase nitrogen levels by adding cal mag which will temporarily cause cannabis to revege yes it suck and yes it will probably increase the length of time till harvest and possibly lower harvest amounts. Next week she should be back on schedule if you keep up your normal routine but be aware you may get abother flower stretch doubtful because it's an auto flower but it is a real possibility

I don't know if anyone else has touched on this but when you brought calmag in if you did not decrease your nitrogen level in your mix you would increase nitrogen levels by adding cal mag which will temporarily cause cannabis to revege yes it suck and yes it will probably increase the length of time till harvest and possibly lower harvest amounts. Next week she should be back on schedule if you keep up your normal routine but be aware you may get abother flower stretch doubtful because it's an auto flower but it is a real possibility
I have a feeling you could be right. Now my other girl has stopped flowering.

Hello? Anyone?
Second girl has stopped growing. Cant find an answer online, just people with the same question.
Fed each of them 4 liters of plain water last night. Run off was 6.5.
Should I flush again or just dump them & start again?
Anyone out there who has had this problem & fixed it?

Nah, don't bail on the yet just keep with the feedings and let them do their thing some girls are just temperamental is all.

What kind of temps are you keeping? or anything that might stress them out? From what I have learned some autos have a mind of their own My son had the same issue or similar not to long ago his issue was caused by stress. as far as a fix Kruton was right give it some time
Good luck

Hello? Anyone?
Second girl has stopped growing. Cant find an answer online, just people with the same question.
Fed each of them 4 liters of plain water last night. Run off was 6.5.
Should I flush again or just dump them & start again?
Anyone out there who has had this problem & fixed it?
Hi - used Bio for years and have had similar problems
Lower your pH closer to 6.2 and drop the lighting by a couple of hours to trigger flowering again
I've done autos 12/12 alongside photos and still got a decent harvest
The plant may be stunted for now but should recover within a week or so if you maintain some consistency
There is no indication in the pics to suggest flushing is necessary

Appreciate all the help!
I'm running her on a 20/4 light schedule as recommended by FastBuds for this particular strain.
I'll switch to 12/12 in the next few days if I dont see any improvement
Again, thanks.

What kind of temps are you keeping? or anything that might stress them out? From what I have learned some autos have a mind of their own My son had the same issue or similar not to long ago his issue was caused by stress. as far as a fix Kruton was right give it some time
Good luck
If I have the dehuidifier on it can hit 30 degrees. But I try to only use it during lights out. It's coming into winter here & it's really wet. So I'm for it to get colder & drier in the next few weeks. Apart from that, it's about 24 & humidity is about 50%

they sound ok no drastic changes I assume your plant look good it could be a number of things but what Kurton said makes sense it could be the strain autos can be wacky at times I would always have issues going from veg to bloom some kind of lockout or another the only time I had one stop blooming but it was due to heat stress and it went hermaphrodite mid flower. time will tell if ya dont mind id like to follow along and see how she turns out
Best of luck

they sound ok no drastic changes I assume your plant look good it could be a number of things but what Kurton said makes sense it could be the strain autos can be wacky at times I would always have issues going from veg to bloom some kind of lockout or another the only time I had one stop blooming but it was due to heat stress and it went hermaphrodite mid flower. time will tell if ya dont mind id like to follow along and see how she turns out
Best of luck
Appreciate it! Any advice you have I'm all ears

Appreciate it! Any advice you have I'm all ears
I know exactly how you feel IMO what ever happened was most likely cause by something that happen in the last week did anything change? on a positive note you might get another small stretch how did Tom petty put it " the wait is the hardest part" I really thing we was growing pot iot is hard to tell your plants look good but pictures can be deceiving Hang in there keep us updated, Remember its just a weed hard to kill

I know exactly how you feel IMO what ever happened was most likely cause by something that happen in the last week did anything change? on a positive note you might get another small stretch how did Tom petty put it " the wait is the hardest part" I really thing we was growing pot iot is hard to tell your plants look good but pictures can be deceiving Hang in there keep us updated, Remember its just a weed hard to kill
The girl on the right started having a calmag deficiency at the start of flower & I was told to add calmag. I got AN calmag xtra (it is 4-0-0) & I fed them both 16ml in 8 liters of water with their usual feed on Tuesday last. It's then that they stopped growing.
Yeah, I'm going to stick with them. It's my medicine & I cant afford to buy it. Besides, it's illegal where I am, so it's a hassle trying to get anything, then you haven't a clue what it actually is.

Again, thanks for your help & support

Apologies for the disappearing act…. life got busy there for minute.

Top notch work!!! Your chicks look really nice and even tho you may be nose blind to their scent I can assure you that your place reeks heavily. Wash your hands then do a stem rub and Hoover on that for minute… pretty funky huh??

i don’t know beans about Bio-bizz but the power of the web landed you here where kind folks like Roy Growing and others know how to help!

I had to do a little math but I usually use 5ml for 4 liters ( a gallon in my case) that shouldn't be effect your plants enough to make them stop flowering I always have headaches with Autos when they switch from veg to bloom the only thing I can recommend and I dont know if Im right but Try going to12/12 and seer if that restarts your flower I have heard of people having auto that would not flower and that's what they did and if it starts flowering again and then went back to 18/6 that is what I would recommend I cant promise it will work but it wont hurt anything at this point,
Good luck fingers crossed

Apologies for the disappearing act…. life got busy there for minute.

Top notch work!!! Your chicks look really nice and even tho you may be nose blind to their scent I can assure you that your place reeks heavily. Wash your hands then do a stem rub and Hoover on that for minute… pretty funky huh??

i don’t know beans about Bio-bizz but the power of the web landed you here where kind folks like Roy Growing and others know how to help!
I touched the buds today & they smell of delicious lemon!!
Much appreciate the comments & help Savvage61

Hope it helps my friend, keep us updated :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom