Nitrogen Deficiency? Should I Worry? Day 24 Flowering

Kilbarrack

Hi All

I'm having nitrogen deficiency (I think) & I'm wondering should I worry? I know it can happen during veg & late flowering, but some leaves near the top are starting to loose colour & its only Day 24 of flowering.

I fed them yesterday with 3ml of Biobizz Grow & then gave her another 2ml of Biobizz Grow today: NPK 4.0 3.0 6.0

Any & all help would be appreciated.

Sorry not enough experience to give a accurate answer but I’ll try to save you some time in waiting. They are going to want to know :
Growing medium: soil, coco, hydro, etc
Strain of cannibus
Ph of watering
Lighting
temps
Rh
Those are just a few that will help them out. I’m sure they’ll get you dialed right in. Good vibes your way. Cheers!!!

All that good stuff above and a whole plant pic will help. They will pirate what they need off of "non-essential" parts in Flower to a point (as they focusing on making flowers and trying to breed as they know they going to die, or how it is in nature as not an all year plant), someone more knowledgeable will come along and give you a better opinion on if a problem or not.

Sorry not enough experience to give a accurate answer but I’ll try to save you some time in waiting. They are going to want to know :
Growing medium: soil, coco, hydro, etc
Strain of cannibus
Ph of watering
Lighting
temps
Rh
Those are just a few that will help them out. I’m sure they’ll get you dialed right in. Good vibes your way. Cheers!!!
Thanks for replying!
I just got some advice on another forum telling me my PH is too low so the nutrients are being locked out. I have to up my ph.

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply!

All that good stuff above and a whole plant pic will help. They will pirate what they need off of "non-essential" parts in Flower to a point (as they focusing on making flowers and trying to breed as they know they going to die, or how it is in nature as not an all year plant), someone more knowledgeable will come along and give you a better opinion on if a problem or not.
And to you Dwight Monk, Thanks for replying!

I said above I just got some advice on another forum telling me my PH is too low so the nutrients are being locked out. I have to up my ph.

Again, Thanks!!

Thanks for replying!
I just got some advice on another forum telling me my PH is too low so the nutrients are being locked out. I have to up my ph.

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply!
What is your ph? I am growing in fox farm ocean forest and they seem to like a ph window of 6.2 to 6.5. Coco I’ve read is upper 5 to 6. Are u using cal mag?

What is your ph? I am growing in fox farm ocean forest and they seem to like a ph window of 6.2 to 6.5. Coco I’ve read is upper 5 to 6. Are u using cal mag?
Ok, talking to someone on another forum, they reminded me that because Im growing in Biobizz soil, I dont neeed to ph my water. I was adding ph up/down. He thinks its lockout as the up/down is hurting my soil.

I wont use it again & let the soil do what it does best & sort out its own ph.

Again, thanks for taking the time to reply Emilya & Jdeck

Ok, talking to someone on another forum, they reminded me that because Im growing in Biobizz soil, I dont neeed to ph my water. I was adding ph up/down. He thinks its lockout as the up/down is hurting my soil.

I wont use it again & let the soil do what it does best & sort out its own ph.

Again, thanks for taking the time to reply Emilya & Jdeck

Do yourself a favor and walk away from that person. They obviously need to read and study more themselves.

Read the sticky’s here, most questions are answered in them. Ph is critical for the overall health of the plants. Open 100 posts here and chances are ph is discussed in 75%...that’s not by accident.

Do yourself a favor and walk away from that person. They obviously need to read and study more themselves.

Read the sticky’s here, most questions are answered in them. Ph is critical for the overall health of the plants. Open 100 posts here and chances are ph is discussed in 75%...that’s not by accident.
I havent been able to get on here so Thanks for all your replies.

I really appreciate all your advice, but my issues only seem to start when I started to ph my water. Im hearing what you say. And Im a first time grower so Im listening to all advice I get. The Biobizz website says I dont need to ph anything so I dont know WTF to do. My girl is getting sicker. Im growing in Biobizz soil & nutes.
For the last 10 days the leaves have been turning yellow. I flushed her with 2 liters of water on Monday & fed her today with 1ml Grow 1ml Top Max 3ml Bloom 4ml Acti Vera & 1ml CalMag hoping this will help.

Attachments

• IMG_20190223_104815.jpg
    IMG_20190223_104815.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20190223_104755.jpg
    IMG_20190223_104755.jpg
    659.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20190223_100421.jpg
    IMG_20190223_100421.jpg
    835.8 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom