Please Help, Stopped Growing

Incidentally, you say a 450w led. Is that actual draw from wall or manufacturer statement?
Ask because its technically possible that your light simply doesn't have the legs to carry the plant if thats a manufacturers statment (it could be less than 100 actual watts!?!)

But, prolly more to do with the feeding schedule for the coco imo & as members already advised, coco is inert so its simply a slow release media for what you put in and oxygen. With soil, the fluid stays for longer:- In veg state Im watering my coco/pearlite twice a day with 1/4 nutes and when flower hits, i'll double that frequency, reusing only that days run off for that plant) so still not burning through money for nutrients and avoids cross contaminating if I end up with real root issues - fingers crossed I've had none so far.
Hope that helps a little.
W

Incidentally, you say a 450w led. Is that actual draw from wall or manufacturer statement?
Ask because its technically possible that your light simply doesn't have the legs to carry the plant if thats a manufacturers statment (it could be less than 100 actual watts!?!)

But, prolly more to do with the feeding schedule for the coco imo & as members already advised, coco is inert so its simply a slow release media for what you put in and oxygen. With soil, the fluid stays for longer:- In veg state Im watering my coco/pearlite twice a day with 1/4 nutes and when flower hits, i'll double that frequency, reusing only that days run off for that plant) so still not burning through money for nutrients and avoids cross contaminating if I end up with real root issues - fingers crossed I've had none so far.
Hope that helps a little.
W
Thanks for your input mate, yes I think it’s to do with my lighting as I am feeding her everyday now on 1/4 strength, I’m about to upgrade from what LED I am using with a VIPARSPECTRA PAR700 DIMMABLE LED, so hopefully that will help

@Nunyabiz @Chris Scorpio hay guys, got my new light Viparspectra PAR700, it is 44 inches above if not more and she is showing signs of this, I’m unsure of what’s happening with her, I think it may be light burn thanks for your time again

Attachments

• 3DBA7ABC-ADFB-4C2E-B336-760A378B1035.jpeg
    3DBA7ABC-ADFB-4C2E-B336-760A378B1035.jpeg
    644 KB · Views: 58
Not saying whats happening IS because of light, am sure those members will swing by at some point to help better.
Two things need noted here though fella.
But at that distance is more likely to be too far away, suggestion would be to drop it 12 inches or so and give it a couple days.
Also is the setting for veg only being used?

Not saying whats happening IS because of light, am sure those members will swing by at some point to help better.
Two things need noted here though fella.
But at that distance is more likely to be too far away, suggestion would be to drop it 12 inches or so and give it a couple days.
Also is the setting for veg only being used?
Hi mate, yes it’s the veg settings with the dimmable spectrums red 60% white and blue at 100%, the new light I have first thought is it’s to close to the plant as it’s been healthy and not showing any signs of deficiencies until the new lights gone in,

VpS recommend 18 - 36 for veg, your girl isnt a baby anymore, imho I'd drop the light to 30 inches and see if it degrades after 24 hours (regardless of schedule).
Also double check PH for no other reason than ensuring if you too H or L what potential nutes you may be lacking. Compare symptoms if it IS a little off.

Back
Top Bottom