Autoflower

What the hell you growing that finishes in 55 days mate? Mine are barely started by then lol.
Haha, I have a few seeds on hand that never stop amazing me. I had some finish in 55 days in one of my bigger journals. If I'm not mistaken one was Pineapple Express but I would have to go back and look to be sure :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just want to throw in my 2 cents.. So I have grown quite a few autos. 1 auto I topped with LST, 2 I left natural with some LST. The other 2 I quadlined.

Wish I had better pics.. But take advice from everyone here.. If you decide to top or quadline, do it at a young age. No later than 21 days. If not A good LST will reward you as well. Good luck.

Blueberry auto regular. "4oz"
20190204_171347.jpg

Blueberry auto topped "4.5oz"
20190228_192433.jpg

Cream Mazar "LST only"
Sorry couldn't find living pic.
20190302_120205.jpg

White widow auto "Quadlined"
20190313_204259.jpg

Critical Purple Auto "Quadlined"
20190313_204252.jpg

Is that the DP Auto BB? I have a Bean in my Rootcube also BB from DP. How you like her? I will not Topp her this time only LST maybe. Great Plants men.

Is that the DP Auto BB? I have a Bean in my Rootcube also BB from DP. How you like her? I will not Topp her this time only LST maybe. Great Plants men.
No all my seeds came from GYO seed bank.. A d GYO is the breeder

bloody autos!! lol
i have 2 royal haze auto bag seeds...
started preflowering week 5; one was topped, one was lst... both had exactly the same conditions, medium, food, every thing.
there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between the two, topped or not.
they did, however, turn out to be freaks,
autophoto freaks...???
i believe the auto gene wasnt prevelant enough to induce full flowering, after my noob inexperience i didnt see the signs early, the stretch went mental...never stopped... they are maybe 6.5-7ft tall, no joke, they started revegging, single finger fans all over, shit huh, now about 16.5 weeks old, 4 weeks on 12/12, and finally has some buddage lol
image.jpg

moral of the story, who the fuck knows...
dont trust anything lol

bloody autos!! lol
started preflowering week 5; one was topped, one was lst... both had exactly the same conditions, medium, food, every thing.
autophoto freaks...???
i believe the auto gene wasnt prevelant enough to induce full flowering, after my noob inexperience i didnt see the signs early, the stretch went mental...never stopped... they are maybe 6.5-7ft tall, no joke, they started revegging, single finger fans all over, shit huh, now about 16.5 weeks old, 4 weeks on 12/12, and finally has some buddage lol
image.jpg

dont trust anything lol
I would have to say that those were never autos.

I would have to say that those were never autos.
the seeds came from a royal haze auto grown by my friend last year, they definately had some auto gene in there, the buds did start forming , but then they stopped.. and it started revegging lol
think they got confused bless em.

the seeds came from a royal haze auto grown by my friend last year, they definately had some auto gene in there, the buds did start forming , but then they stopped.. and it started revegging lol
think they got confused bless em.
Damn that's crazy and wow they do look like freaks..lol.. hopefully they gave/give you a good yield!!

Please dont just double dose any calmag product to ensure you dont have a shortage of it. Too much Calcium blocks out manganese, boron, P, K, zinc, magnesium and iron. Too much Magnesium will block out Calcium and potash (k).
Nutrients have to have a proper balance and ratios or imbalances and lockouts occur.
Its nonsensical to just throw double doses of anything at plants without knowing they need more of something first.
For large, healthy harvests it's a must to keep ratios in proper balance.
While some plants do need a bit more calcium and or magnesium it's always best to feed "standard" and then let the plants tell you if they need something more. Just because a plant is an auto does not automatically mean more calmag.

I keep telling people this and they do not understand. It's basic science. Keep spreading the word bro.

bloody autos!! lol
autophoto freaks...???
image.jpg

dont trust anything lol
No mate.
The moral of the story is don't trust that seedbank.
If they were meant to be autos and Revegged then they were photos.

If they were meant to be photos though then the reveg is your fault.

bloody autos!! lol
autophoto freaks...???
image.jpg

dont trust anything lol
Hang on a second mate. What do you mean by "auto bagseed" ?

they were seeds that came from an auto, so my pal grew a royal haze auto last year, it popped a couple seeds, i grew em, they started flowering under 19/5 had proper buds all over but tiny and never reallh formed, then revegged so pht on 12/12. produced some bud after that but its wanky shit
Hang on a second mate. What do you mean by "auto bagseed" ?

they were seeds that came from an auto, so my pal grew a royal haze auto last year, it popped a couple seeds, i grew em, they started flowering under 19/5 had proper buds all over but tiny and never reallh formed, then revegged so pht on 12/12. produced some bud after that but its wanky shit
Ahh, I get it now mate. I'd never grow a seed that came from an auto and that's exactly why lol.
I fucked my last run re-vegging my photos. Knocked the light timer when I was drunk and never noticed for a week.
Same thing, stringy, shitty buds that were barely worth trimming...
So I stuck the full lot in the freezer and made bubble hash with it.
Turned my worst ever smoke into literally the strongest thing I've ever smoked by a country mile!
Greened out my auld man and my dealer!
The latter was a beauty. I Snipered him half way through moving house. His Mrs was going fuckin crazy. Left him an actual dribbling mess.
I put about a gram into a big fatty once and felt like id had about 20 gram worth of mushrooms . Full on psychedelics, freakin out n trippin balls for 2 hours .

No such thing as fucked weed these days my man. Just turn it into some sort of extract and you'll be sittin in the corner with a tinfoil hat on faster than pistorius can grab a gun!

Thanks. that make sense {i hope}
Do you defoliate autoflowers?
I’m on my first grow, so take this for what it’s worth. I spent a couple of months reading all the grow forums to educate myself on best practices before getting started. Nearly EVERYBODY said to NOT top or stress out the autoflowers, including heavy defoliating. I did not top my three girls, but I tied them horizontal when they got to the fourth node, giving me multitudes of bud sites. I also do a heavy defol roughly every 3 days, if I didn’t, most of the bud sites would never get any light! These girls seem to thrive no matter what I do to them. I’m growing two different strains, (2) KO Crop Autos & (1) Kalashnikova Auto.

Attachments

• 0F84D04A-77DC-4F7E-8034-53BFD3DB3871.jpeg
    0F84D04A-77DC-4F7E-8034-53BFD3DB3871.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Looks good!! More photo updates please..

I’m on my first grow, so take this for what it’s worth. I spent a couple of months reading all the grow forums to educate myself on best practices before getting started. Nearly EVERYBODY said to NOT top or stress out the autoflowers, including heavy defoliating. I did not top my three girls, but I tied them horizontal when they got to the fourth node, giving me multitudes of bud sites. I also do a heavy defol roughly every 3 days, if I didn’t, most of the bud sites would never get any light! These girls seem to thrive no matter what I do to them. I’m growing two different strains, (2) KO Crop Autos & (1) Kalashnikova Auto.

I top and defol the shit out of autos. If done with care, a little at a time and frequently (like spread out what you would normally take off in a round and take that much over 2-3 days with a day between), you will slow the veg time a bit (you cannot stop it, but you can slow it a little) and get bigger plants. Kind of negates the benefit to autos, which is speed, but there can be more benefits than just short timing.

Looks good!! More photo updates please..
I harvested the two KO Crops. This is the Kalashnikova Auto that is still growing. It is 35” tall x 48” wide. It COMPLETELY fills my 4’x4’x6’ closet. She has been molested constantly since she was on her 3rd node! I’m guessing about two weeks to harvest, she is on Day 100, 37 days past the breeders estimate of 63 days seed to harvest. I got 12 oz dry off of the two KO’s. I bet I get 6-8 oz dry off of my Russian girl !!!

Attachments

• CE223F85-1223-4B06-9EFD-AA3A7FD43290.jpeg
    CE223F85-1223-4B06-9EFD-AA3A7FD43290.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 32
I top autos at the 5th or 6th node and LST the limbs and routinely pull 6 ounces a plant.

Rapid Rooter directly to final pot, 7 gallon fabric. Mega Crop seed to sack.

I add 2ml of Cal/Mag with 2-0-0 NPK when they throw flowers and have yet to have a defeciency or lock out.

Running 3 plants a cycle for 6 months right at 30oz. With another 18oz coming out the dirt this week.

I also trim as needed but not to lollypop.

This picture harvested in 90 days with 6oz under 200w light. I'm not seeing all the doom and gloom "don't top", "don't Cal/Mag", "up pot every plant". Ruderalis thrives on conditions other plants would crap out in.

IMG_20200421_133141.jpg

I top autos at the 5th or 6th node and LST the limbs and routinely pull 6 ounces a plant.

Rapid Rooter directly to final pot, 7 gallon fabric. Mega Crop seed to sack.

I add 2ml of Cal/Mag with 2-0-0 NPK when they throw flowers and have yet to have a defeciency or lock out.

Running 3 plants a cycle for 6 months right at 30oz. With another 18oz coming out the dirt this week.

I also trim as needed but not to lollypop.

This picture harvested in 90 days with 6oz under 200w light. I'm not seeing all the doom and gloom "don't top", "don't Cal/Mag", "up pot every plant". Ruderalis thrives on conditions other plants would crap out in.

IMG_20200421_133141.jpg
That’s one beautiful girl !!!

I have two Nevil Bilbo Autos that just popped 3 days ago. They went into one quart fiber pots with low nute potting soil, they will stay there until they root out. I’m gonna try water only SoHum soil, in 5 gallon Smart Pots. The seedlings will start growing roots out of the paper fiber pots at about the fourth node, then I’ll put them in Smart Pots in the tent under SF-1000 LED’s. Wish me luck!

I top and defol the shit out of autos. If done with care, a little at a time and frequently (like spread out what you would normally take off in a round and take that much over 2-3 days with a day between), you will slow the veg time a bit (you cannot stop it, but you can slow it a little) and get bigger plants. Kind of negates the benefit to autos, which is speed, but there can be more benefits than just short timing.
Interesting method... do you have any photos of your defoliation process? I’m new and looking for a good auto flower defoliation guide. I grow autos because right now I don’t have the ability to have a room that can remain dark for 12 hours (I have a tent but like all tents it has minor light leaks and that’s something I don’t wanna deal with right now).

Back
Top Bottom