Automatized Weed Grow Closet

KepeK

I'm starting to build an arduino based grow closet, and I wanted to pass my variables through you guys so you can give me opinions, more variables I should consider, or if some of those are unnecesary.

This is information I've been gathering from everywhere, including Jorge Cervantes' Bible, but still would like some opinions.

Regards!

Re: Automatized Weed Grow

Was thinking that maybe Hydroponics would be a better way to go.. still thinking

You say "room" which sounds like you want to have a big grow. I would try growing in a soilless media, like Coco, which is basically hydroponic, but not DWC. You can do a lot with microcontrollers, but the larger your grow (and you write "room", which makes it sound big) the more complex your setup is obviously going to be.

You say "room" which sounds like you want to have a big grow. I would try growing in a soilless media, like Coco, which is basically hydroponic, but not DWC. You can do a lot with microcontrollers, but the larger your grow (and you write "room", which makes it sound big) the more complex your setup is obviously going to be.

You're right, going to correct it, should be something like "closet".

Back
Top Bottom