Auto's and Photo's

OregonGrown79

So I have my photo baby going for about a week. How long is too long to wait till I throw some auto's down with it? I have it on 18/6 and plan on keeping it there through veg. It seems a lot of auto's advertise a finishing time of 10 weeks. How true is the time of finish advertised on a "general" basis? 10 weeks of veg seems like a lot for a photo plant. I guess I could really train my photo and make her big so I could fill a 2x2 scrog in that amount of time pretty easy. Just searching for ideas to maximize my space and time. My tent is tiny 2'3"x2'3"x5'11" with a 400 watt Mars 2. Thanks for any advice.
OG79

Normaly add 20 days to what the breeder says. You can finish them up as advertised if you change to flower nute around 3th wk which reduces veg tine and hence the yield. Some phenos may even take more than +20 days. But you dont have to worry, regulate your day time for your normal plant and the auto will continue as normal.so you can plant them now and harvet even before the normal one :)
Good luck and happy growing :)

Back
Top Bottom