Anyone with experience running autos and photos in same tent?

Terpygenetics

Ok so I’m just finishing my first veg of regular seeds. It seems like 11 of the 13 are males. . I am running low on medicine, and I’m thinking about the next run already. I want to run maybe 2 autos and 4 photos in a 4x4. The thing is I’m kinda skeptical about running my lights 24/7 with my photos in the same tent. What light schedule would you guys run? I am willing to veg my photos until the autos harvest. I already got my photo seeds I will be running a creamsizzle from Clearwater genetics. I know those are sativa dominant I have 2 lights in my 4x4 so I’m not that worried about canopy. Any suggestions? And what breeder would you guys suggest for autos?

Ok so I’m just finishing my first veg of regular seeds. It seems like 11 of the 13 are males. . I am running low on medicine, and I’m thinking about the next run already. I want to run maybe 2 autos and 4 photos in a 4x4. The thing is I’m kinda skeptical about running my lights 24/7 with my photos in the same tent. What light schedule would you guys run? I am willing to veg my photos until the autos harvest. I already got my photo seeds I will be running a creamsizzle from Clearwater genetics. I know those are sativa dominant I have 2 lights in my 4x4 so I’m not that worried about canopy. Any suggestions? And what breeder would you guys suggest for autos?
I run my autos 20 on and 4 off. The plants need some dark period to rest. Change the light schedule and your photo will be fine I would think.

you can run the autos 18/6 or anything with more daytime.
a lot of guys who run two tents will run autos in the veg tent.

edit : those were some awful odds. have a pile of local bred orange crush (?) regs i keep putting off for the same reasons.

I

ok I’ll look into that. Especially cuz I’ll be in veg for about 3 months.
Start your Auto's 1 month before you start your other seeds. Your Auto's will finish in the next 4 - 6 weeks & that's perfect for a veg time. If you plan to put all 6 in the 4x4 I'd only go with 3 gal. pots till you harvest the Auto's. Then up-pot to 5 or 7 gal. with the other 4 plants. I currently have 9 in 3 gal. pots using 1/2 of my 4'x8' tent. I figure I'll get a couple males which will give me enough room since I'm in 3 gal. pots.
12-147   7-4-21.JPG
12-148   7-4-21.JPG

Start your Auto's 1 month before you start your other seeds. Your Auto's will finish in the next 4 - 6 weeks & that's perfect for a veg time. If you plan to put all 6 in the 4x4 I'd only go with 3 gal. pots till you harvest the Auto's. Then up-pot to 5 or 7 gal. with the other 4 plants. I currently have 9 in 3 gal. pots using 1/2 of my 4'x8' tent. I figure I'll get a couple males which will give me enough room since I'm in 3 gal. pots.
12-147   7-4-21.JPG
12-148   7-4-21.JPG
That’s a good idea. I think that’s what I’ll do depending on the auto I get.

Back
Top Bottom