Auto's First Timer With 900W LED

420-magazine-mobile1358225663.jpg

Northern Auto #1 looks like it only has 1 leaf but I'm guessing that just because its young.

I was going to use ghe trio nutes but I went with AN because the shop didn't have the trio

Also since I've turned on both modes that shit is bright should i raise the light abit or keep it where it is?

I would keep it at least 30 to 32in away for now and then when they get a little bit bigger you can lower slowly, maybe a couple inch a day till you get it we're you want, never drop it down all at once, do it over a period of a week or so.✌️

i personally would just use the grow setting for the first 2 weeks as the blue will help it veg better and will save a bit of the energy bill.
i use the advanced nutes line, which ones did u go for? i use the ph perfect sense grow/bloom with a few of the additives aswell. I'm using LED's too, check out my journal

This morning all 4 babies were awake! I've raised the light because the leafs were curled up kinda so I thought it was heat stress. Once I'm home ill take some pics, sweet tooth looks like a dream so far but I have high hopes for northern lights #2 for some reason haha

420-magazine-mobile1514761797.jpg

I have transplanted to 3 gal pots, also I'm using plagron light mix. The guy at the store didn't want me to use coco coir yet haha... so I won't use nutes until I see the colour green start to fade

All 4 plants are open and facing the sun however one of the north lights only has 1 fan leaf? I'll keep a close eye on it.

I have been feeding normal tap water, no idea pH, or EC. I will be getting that type equipment on Saturday. I'm also putting very little root it! Start it feed in.

I can't wait for like the 2 week mark when it's grown up a little haha

New stuff comes today, can't wait but here's pics from day 2.

420-magazine-mobile355439243.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1397728417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1355699877.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1749858326.jpg

I'll get better pictures and label each one once I'm set up properly

There looking good so far!

Hi guys,

The plant's have been suffering with heat stress I think its been in the 30's when I close the grow tent door up. I have managed to get it down too 24 degrees but its hard to keep it like that for privacy reasons. Any suggestions? They are looking super good though, I have kept the 18/6 cycle. I fed them two days ago now. I will get more pictures tonight as they are much more grown up now.

Also I got my stuff Saturday and ts all set-up!

When will the smell start to smell for autos? And can I lst train these plants and I would like to top the northern lights #1 and/or one of the two; sweet tooth or Purple Kush. Recommendations?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom