Baby has rooted what should i do next?

Gorhad

She has about 1 1/2" inches of root after about 4 weeks

Shes outside with mother plant in same pot. Is there anything i should do or just leave it to grow?

Messenger_5788750759532656190_138014573089241322.jpg

Thanks in anticipation

a clone? flowering clone? I would give it its own pot. It looks like it is in flower, how many hours of light are you getting?

Yes its a clone took it from a flowerig plant. Its getting florida sun about 10hours a day or so

Thanks

That means your getting over 12 hours of dark, the plant will continue to flower, by looking at it I would say you would harvest a whopping 4 grams off it. Personally, I would put it in its own pot leave it out side for the day, then bring it in and put it under a lights for the night. Your gonna want 18 hours of light for it to veg and get some size and then put it back out side if the weather permits to keep flowering. But at this stage if it keeps on flowering you wont get much of a harvest out of it.

Ok go4snypr, repotted

20130926_170909_zps54f6e92a.jpg

Have a little cupboard with 2 x 1600 lumen cfl bulbs in there is that sufficient?

Thanks for your help go4snypr

not sure about cfl's myself, maybe someone else will chime in on that. as far as I know they work but you gotta keep them close to the plant. and because it was a clone from a flowering plant it may take it a week or two before it starts to reveg and see growth.

Sorry I did not keep up... looks like go4snypr has set you on the right path.

Looks great!

18 hours daylight is what I use in veg, and yes a CFL can veg well but when you want to flower use that sun!

Yes... and no :cheesygrinsmiley: Yes it has happened to many of my clones but it is not normal. It will grow out of it and regular leaves should appear in a bit. I have had one that was like that right through though. Looks like it is getting lots of :green_heart:

Thanks guys its vertical growth looks good and is significant daily but still worried about the single finger leaves. Also the pistils are starting to show too. Is it a mutant lol?:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom