Back For Another Grow

I'd like to add some perlite, but all I have is this miracle grow with miracle grow nutrients in it . any way to wash it out of the perlite

IMG_20240418_081948860.jpg

Gawd it's tuff getting up and down off the floor to do this. there was a time when I could get down an get back up again all night long
I hear you brother It is a job for me to get up and down on the floor my back and legs just do not work all that well, but I get it done. Stay tuff Chris. :thumb: 🍋

after a couple of hours I turned the soil over and mixed it good, the bottom 3" or so was still dry. I think I have it all mixed evenly now. don't know if I should add the nutrients now or let it cook , if I were planting in it today it would be just rite the consistency but it's going to sit for about a month. I guess adding the nutrients now couldn't hurt

has anyone ever try putting earthworm in their containers. I did it once a long time ago when I grew in 5 gallon buckets with miracle grow soil, after a day two of em were fou dead on the floor I put 3 in don't know what happened to the third. I was thinking with a bigger container and organic soil they may like it. maybe it's worth a try... where to get worms, hmmm

Back
Top Bottom