Banook oil equivalent?

CanadianQueen

420 Member
I'm looking for a thc oil that will help me sleep, I'm coming off some meds that made me sleep and I need a replacement or I will not shut eye all night lol. A friend tried banook oil, but you can only get it with a prescription. I don't want big pharma in my affairs. Is there something similar I can buy out there.. I think it has to have at least 15% THC.. Pls and thank you!!

I'm looking for a thc oil that will help me sleep, I'm coming off some meds that made me sleep and I need a replacement or I will not shut eye all night lol. A friend tried banook oil, but you can only get it with a prescription. I don't want big pharma in my affairs. Is there something similar I can buy out there.. I think it has to have at least 15% THC.. Pls and thank you!!

errrr, maybe. you'd have to check with local dispensaries.

most of us grow and make our own. that's what the board's about. i make delicious tinctures by infusing vegetable glycerin that would work awesome. i also make canna pills both thc and cbd based for a variety of uses, and i make topicals as well.

i'd suggest joining the fun and growing. there is nothing better than self-sufficiency, and you can make way better product targeted at what you need far cheaper than any commercial alternate. we'll definitley provide help and guidance along the way.

otherwise you're just sorta stuck with what is available through the local dispensaries.

Yeah we already grow our own weed, hubby offered to make me thc oil, but I want to make sure that it works the same as the banook oil.. would just be easier for the time being for me to buy a bottle so that I know it works.. I did ask a couple dispensaries but didn't get much for info, I thought maybe I would get what I wanted from this forum but maybe I'm in the wrong place

Yeah we already grow our own weed, hubby offered to make me thc oil, but I want to make sure that it works the same as the banook oil.. would just be easier for the time being for me to buy a bottle so that I know it works.. I did ask a couple dispensaries but didn't get much for info, I thought maybe I would get what I wanted from this forum but maybe I'm in the wrong place

it's only infused sunflower oil. there is zero special about it. you can make it yourself or go direct to the original supplier. there are no other places to go. it's not a mystery how to do it.

there are actually better oils to use.

If the place you got the Banook Oil from shows you the terpenes of the oil, Caryophyllene, Myrcene and Linalool all help with insomnia. Personally, I use Hash Plant, which has 8% THC and 4% CBD but I'm using it for pain as well.

An indica with THC is your best bet for helping you with sleep. I did a search on Leafly for this and all of these options came up:

Indicas for Insomnia

If you're in Ontario, the Ontario Cannabis Store allows you to search for strains based on phenotype (Sativa, Indica, Hybrid) and on terpenes.

Good luck. I hope you find something that helps.

Back
Top Bottom