A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Sweet Sue thank you for the Demethylation notes and that brilliant bioavailability diagram.

The diagram said dermal application gives better bioavailability then even suppositories so I wondered if some dermal application might be an option for my friend with the bone mets. Any thoughts from everyone? Or is dermal strictly for skin cancers?

Night all :Namaste:

Back from Dr's today.
I've "cured" the stage 2 melonoma on my scalp. They had wanted me to do radiation. Lol.
Not today...

The cancer is still absent in my colon & all tumors on my liver are in hiding except one.
It went from 14cm to the size of a dime.

Yes indeed. Awesome. :love:

Sweet Sue thank you for the Demethylation notes and that brilliant bioavailability diagram.

The diagram said dermal application gives better bioavailability then even suppositories so I wondered if some dermal application might be an option for my friend with the bone mets. Any thoughts from everyone? Or is dermal strictly for skin cancers?

I like your questioning nature girl. If we were neighbors we'd be friends. :laughtwo:

Sleep well. :hug: :love:

I didn't think to ask earlier, but is her cancer ER+? Is it estrogen based?
If so, flaxseed is a very concentrated source of phytoestrogenic compounds called lignans, which have hormone-like effects on the body and it should be substituted with extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil. In her case, I'd go with a different carrier is she's ER+ (estrogen receptor positive). This was a post by Cajun that will be helpful on the estrogen base question of yours shazzy.

Panacea, I think this is Shazzy's friend with prostate cancer with mets. That's my situation. I haven't asked Cajun for a full description of dosing recommendations yet since I'm still a few months away from having oil, but I recall his early posts describing suppositories and tacking as being the correct dosing methods.

Cajun, do I have that right? I'd also like to hear if it would be suggested to orally supplement with the budwig protocol as well during times when euphoria is ok (evenings or weekends... can't have an atomic bomb buzz going while I'm at work!). With those kinds of bioavailability numbers, it sound mighty appealing!

Thanks for the insight panacea. I'll certainly go slow with her. "Start low and go slow". I've been reading through Dr. Dustin Sulak's info on getting to the optimal dose. Those Green Flower videos are gold. What a wealth of information. I'm glad I decided to order them.

She and I were talking yesterday and she may be open to using a vaporizer, but I know that's not going to get enough cannabinoids into her system to counteract the many things she's challenged with. It's not just anxiety we're faced with here. I'm confronted with morbid obesity, chronic sinus infection, borderline diabetic, chronic inflammation. The girl needs more than vaping can give her. I'm hoping that whatever approach we start with it lowers her anxiety levels enough that we can explore tacking.

I would consider vaping a potentially viable treatment based on this symptoms list - We aren't talking cancer levels here.

Anxiety - vaping works for friends
Obesity - Canadian study said it works
Chronic sinus infection - ??
Borderline diabetic - vaping works, can't think of why I believe that
Chronic inflamation - vaping helps

I would consider vaping a potentially viable treatment based on this symptoms list - We aren't talking cancer levels here.

Anxiety - vaping works for friends
Obesity - Canadian study said it works
Chronic sinus infection - ??
Borderline diabetic - vaping works, can't think of why I believe that
Chronic inflamation - vaping helps

Except for the fact the Sue's daughter has an aversion to vaping or tacking so edibles is probably her best bet. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi all.
I'm actually at the airport right now. Flying out at 8pm. And yes, I'm bored.
I'll post a big part about demethylating & lipscomal encapsulation soon. I'll try & answer all ?'s with those too.

Sue, if I were a quick brown fox, I would start her on 10mg per serving edibles. Brownies, cookies, vegen, organic, whatever she wants.
Work her up by adding 10 more mg per serving.

Build her up to 100mg a day, then slowly switch her over to 1/2 edibles, 1/2 tacking...then eventually 100% tacking.

Maybe even just all edibles of that what it takes.

With all due credit to the folks that worked on that study, I disagree with the bioavailability #'s. The studies I have on bioavailability show way more of difference in the different methods of dosing.
I don't have any experience with dermal application & would be interested if someone else does?
I use dermal pain killers. They certainly work.

Panacea, I think this is Shazzy's friend with prostate cancer with mets. That's my situation. I haven't asked Cajun for a full description of dosing recommendations yet since I'm still a few months away from having oil, but I recall his early posts describing suppositories and tacking as being the correct dosing methods.

Cajun, do I have that right? I'd also like to hear if it would be suggested to orally supplement with the budwig protocol as well during times when euphoria is ok (evenings or weekends... can't have an atomic bomb buzz going while I'm at work!). With those kinds of bioavailability numbers, it sound mighty appealing!

You can keep the euphoria down with the Bio Bomb, you have to be careful with the dosage though. Much more than other methods.
Start out at a 1:20 dose. I've posted about the necessary dosages & the BioBomb previously, but don't recall where it is. I'll post it again. It's very important.
This method rivals dosing by IV, intravenously. It is to cancer what a difibulator is to a heart attack

Spot on again Cajun, I am going to continue to use the BioBomb caps along with other ways of delivering the oil when treating future individuals with illnesses( not so much with disorders) so glad I came across that thread with the instructions and had the confidence to try it . Definitely recommended ..... Disclaimer: F.Y.I Nobody Read This! :trance:

Hi all.
I'm actually at the airport right now. Flying out at 8pm. And yes, I'm bored.
I'll post a big part about demethylating & lipscomal encapsulation soon. I'll try & answer all ?'s with those too.

Sue, if I were a quick brown fox, I would start her on 10mg per serving edibles. Brownies, cookies, vegen, organic, whatever she wants.
Work her up by adding 10 more mg per serving.

Build her up to 100mg a day, then slowly switch her over to 1/2 edibles, 1/2 tacking...then eventually 100% tacking.

Maybe even just all edibles of that what it takes.

Thanks for the insight. Can I get it into her in capsule form? It can't get any easier than that, at least in the beginning, to control the dose.

Someday, please share those studies on bioavailability by pathway with us. I'd really be interested in reading that. Tonight I'm perusing that book on Natural Compounds you recommended. Thank you so much for that. This book is beautiful! Wow! :love:

Oh yeah.... Cajun..... Have a safe and rewarding trip. :circle-of-love:

Start out at a 1:20 dose. I've posted about the necessary dosages & the BioBomb previously, but don't recall where

Do you mean the ratio of 1 gram CCO to 20 grams flaxseed oil? Your original post about that is #10 and panacea just reposted it the other day, just a couple pages back. I'm just trying to be clear here that we're talking about that recipe.

Do you mean the ratio of 1 gram CCO to 20 grams flaxseed oil? Your original post about that is #10 and panacea just reposted it the other day, just a couple pages back. I'm just trying to be clear here that we're talking about that recipe.
Disclaimer: The tricks of the trade herein are for your entertainment only. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any TRICKS or the information herein shall be at your sole risk .
Not sure when Cajun will be able to post again Sweets, So I will hijack this question,lol. Yes, you are correct 1gram of CCO to 20Grams (or mls what ever term you prefer), a couple little suggestions to save you some trial & error as what I went through. warm up the CCO with a 2-5 mls of food grade alcohol to thin it out you will find it much easier to thoroughly mix with the flax, I also found slowly& lowly(lol not sure if that is a word) warming up the lecithin (since it is so Damn sticky) so it will liquify then add to the 3 tbs(or 45 mls or grams)of flaxseed and mix, you may can also add a tad of alcohol to this if need to. When initially trying this I had problems with the flax and lecithin separating until I started adding a touch of food grade alcohol(I used absolute vodka), I would fill the caps up then after a little bit I would notice a very foamy substance on to the top of the capsule and the flax on the bottom making for a very inconsistent mix. I also like using a 60 ml syringe when getting ready to fill caps since it saves time from refilling. But hey each for their own . Someone may find a better way of doing this but this is what work for me . P.S the disclaimer was not meant for me to be a fool, I sincerely think it is a good idea, just like to lighten up the mood sometimes.:circle-of-love::peace:

So the lecithin should be liquid. What I have is powder. It will liquefy when heated? I assumed I'd have to add some liquid to it and possibly let it sit a while. Still working that part out, obviously.

Thanks. You're a great help. :hug: :love: These mysterious "tricks of the trade" are quite entertaining. Keep them coming. :laughtwo:

I am not sure about the powder lecithin . I used the liquid since it was the only one available in my area. As long as you can get the granulars to dissolve I do not see a problem with it. I was told not to use Soy Lecithin because of the GMO content so I discarded my first bottle and purchased sunflower lecithin. :peace:

I am not sure about the powder lecithin . I used the liquid since it was the only one available in my area. As long as you can get the granulars to dissolve I do not see a problem with it. I was told not to use Soy Lecithin because of the GMO content so I discarded my first bottle and purchased sunflower lecithin. :peace:

Yeah, it dissolves easily. I think I can reason where to go from there. Thanks.

Cajuncelt,

British Green kindly pointed me here. We have spoken before in another place and I'm so pleased to have found you again. I was hoping you could help me out please...

We have spoke before, but i’ll get you up to speed. My friend had 3/4 of his large intestine removed due to cancer, it has also spread to all, but one lymph nodes which have been removed. They have put him through 5 months of Chemo but cut his treatment short as he can’t take anymore. As you can imagine, his not doing to great and is suffering badly with chronic stomach pains and all the usual nasty chemo side affects.

I have 25oz of CBD Crews Critical Mass which i harvested around 6 weeks ago. My thoughts are to go with suppositories but I’m unsure of dosage amounts, how often and for how long?
I have unrefined organic cocoa butter for the suppositories but the label states “for external use only” which concerns me too?

If you can offer any assistance we would be most grateful

Best regards
Chewey

Chewey, Cajun's traveling right now, so please be patient. I'm sorry to hear of your friend's health challenge. Hold tight and we'll get this worked out for you.

Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Tptb,
My opinion is that tacking along with oral ingesting is the best method for y'all.
But, taking any cannabinoids orally has a horrible metabolism & bioavailability rate. A maximum of 10-20% of the medicine gets through.
So, the answer to this awful blood- brain barrier issue is to use the canna-Budwig protocol.
You will get up to 90% of the meds then.
A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.
Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Insert the mix in to the capsules.
There's way more to this, but this will get her started.
I'll post the full protocol tomorrow.
She ingests 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.

For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors. Sounds like you've considered this, but didn't know a good ratio.
Since you're using an indica dom strain, use a sativa dom strain in the daytime if she starts getting tired or sleeps too much.
The additional good news is that this protocol for breast cancer will save your oil automatically.
There are more survivors using this with success for non met. breast cancer than most other types of cancers.
I'll post the canna- budwig info tomorrow if you can't find it.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps.

Panacea - is this Cajun's recipe to supercharge the oil? Except in my case (and all estrogen + cancers) we substitute the flaxseed oil with olive oil? Hope I'm getting it right?

Is there a post about the phenolic oil mix that I've missed perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom