A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Nothing really to have to regimen. Just add to your diet as you might a vitamin supplement.
I would add that in my opinion, Vitamin D3, apignen & melatonin are the 3 most helpful proactive supplements to take.
But, for demethylating, yep, just add to your diet.
I'll post more about demethylation if there's interest?
It's very important, but can be hard to interpret into human speech. Lol.

Shazzy,
Ah hah, I've a computer.

So, one of the issues with medicating w/ CCO is are we getting enough cannabinoids into our system?

But, the other (& a biggy) is are the receptors (the CB1 & CB2 mainly) absorbing the cannabinoids?
The receptors can easily become chemically inactivated. They are turned off.
This is called methylation.
Basically, methyl groups (cells) surround the receptor sites & shut them down.

This is why a lot of people do not experience the full healing effect of the CCO, if any sometimes.

I've Stage 4 colon cancer met. to liver. It was proven from a study in 2008 that methyl groups, along with cancer, completely shut down all CB1 receptor sites on the colon in colon cancer patients. This has since been semi-reversed in lots of patients. We now know that if we can cleanse & activate the receptors that the CCO has a strong chance of causing cell death (apoptosis) in cancer.

This is a pretty big issue as it can point to why the CCO is not helping someone's specific disease. The thought even 5 years ago was "oh well, either the oil works on someone or by some weird unknown it doesn't".
Well, we're closer to knowing why it doesn't do a thing for some people now.
I have been trying to spread this knowledge, but as you can see, it gets pretty technical/medical and is not as easy as simply taking it a specific way sometimes.

So you've been using another cancer survivor's oil. That's a good thing. I usually advise to throw it out. I won't in your case. I'm considering your "sourcing" difficulties too.
My personal opinion would be to find out how much THC the oil has if possible so we can use it better. What ratio are the suppositories to oil too?
Forget about CBD (though it would help w/ colon inflammation). You need as high as THC as possible right now.

First, you should demethylate. I'll pm how.
Also, start eating green apples & drinking as much green tea as possible. They are natural demethylating agents. 1/8th teaspoon of ground cinnamon & 1 oz per day of dark chocolate are your new friends now too.
I'm going to send you a phenolic oil mix to demethylate.

Next...supplements.
Taking the supplements (apigenin & amentoflavone) I have on this thread somewhere will reduce clearance of the cannabinoids by >80%. You will save money, oil & your life possibly by taking them. Show these to your oncology team to ensure there are no potential problems. These are not drugs so you should be great. They are found naturally in many foods like cloves.

Take them with 15ml of pure virgin olive oil 30 mins prior to dosing with the CCO.

So...Dosing.
I would suggest you continue with the suppositories. But, I'm going to show you how to supercharge them (not euphoria) with a few ingredients. You will dose with them 5x a day.
Also, due to your liver metastases, insert the suppositories farther than I usually suggest. Insert them as far as possible. 3" minimum. This is so your hepatic vein can carry them straight to your liver.

Use the same recipe for the anal suppositories vaginally as well. We're going to fuss with the cervical/ovarian disease while we're at it.

I can't help you with obtaining the oil, but I'm sure where there's a will there's a way.

Stay on these oil threads pretty regularly/consistently. I'm kinda hit or miss on here, but get a ton of PM's when someone raises a flag.

Hi Cajun

Hope you're well.

Thank you for the book reco.

Got my tumour marker result back from last week's blood test. The way I've been feeling I was expecting a big drop. I got a 20% decrease and that's after 2.5 months on CCO. I'm a natural worrier. So I read back to see if I missed anything. I see you mentioned drinking/eating a small part of my dose (not sure how though?) and a phenolic oil mix. Those are the two I missed. Pls pls when you have some time could you enlighten me.

Still finding my way around here so not sure if I've missed a pm from you. Hope not.

Just to let you know, seeing as I will need my CCO long term, I am looking into making the CCO (well a dear friends husband has offered to attempt it with the brilliant detailed instructions posted by Motorco). Unfortunately not home grown bud but its a start.

:thanks:

Hi Cajun

Hope you're well.

Thank you for the book reco.

Got my tumour marker result back from last week's blood test. The way I've been feeling I was expecting a big drop. I got a 20% decrease and that's after 2.5 months on CCO. I'm a natural worrier. So I read back to see if I missed anything. I see you mentioned drinking/eating a small part of my dose (not sure how though?) and a phenolic oil mix. Those are the two I missed. Pls pls when you have some time could you enlighten me.

Still finding my way around here so not sure if I've missed a pm from you. Hope not.

Just to let you know, seeing as I will need my CCO long term, I am looking into making the CCO (well a dear friends husband has offered to attempt it with the brilliant detailed instructions posted by Motorco). Unfortunately not home grown bud but its a start.

:thanks:

A 20% decrease is cause for celebration. You're on the right track. Good news on the oil production too. Well done shazzy.

Cajun will catch up to you. I'm just here now for moral support. :love: :hug: :love:

Hey Shazzy.
I PM'd ya twice, I think, about the specifics.
But, when I go to my inbox or try & pm, my phone switches me over to 420 & it all goes to sh$t from there.

Let me know if you got the PM's. If not, I'll send them from a laptop when I can.
Sorry for the communication gaps. I'm not home the majority of the time nowadays, but keeping up on here is important to me.

Real quick, I hope you're taking apignen with the cco & demethylate (the word of the week apparently lol). Both of these will up the pharmakonics of the cannabinoids big time.
At least you'll know your getting the biggest boom you can from the cco.

Also, watch for a phenomenom known as herxing. This is a process that makes you feel very sick & fatigued because your system becomes overloaded with dying/dead cancer cells. The cancer let's off fancy named enzymes, lactic acid & proteins to try & survive. It makes you feel like you've the flu, but is a GREAT sign that the meds are working. Doesn't last long, but you'll need some help to keep comfortable through it.

I need a reminder to post more info on lipscomal encapsulation using fish oil/flaxseed oil & non-lignan "stuff". It makes the oil's bioavailability on par with taking intravenously.
You can still tack, ingest, eat, use suppositories, ect.
I've posted all this before somewhere, but don't have the umph to go looking for it all.

To answer some PM's & to the more cerebral types:
There's a big difference in your "target dose" & your actual "therapeutic dose".

Some "advanced oiling"-

So, if you know the THC % of your oil, the calcs are easy. I realize that most ppl don't have their oil tested, but it's getting cheaper & easier everyday. I predict that testing will be even more commonplace soon.

Anyway, say your cco has tested as 88.6%.
You've decided by research or advise that you want a target dose of say 300mg/day. Maybe a more beginner's dose. And, to cover the illness, you dose 5x a day.

Your dosage/day in grams would be 300/88.6= 0.34g.
Your dosage/dose would then be 0.34/5 (the 5 comes from # times a day you dose) = 0.068g.

So, your actual therapeutic dose would be 68g. (from the 0.068 above, moving the decimal place & rounding off). So, 0.068 to 68 to 70 (rounding off to simplify measuring).
So, your therapeutic dose is 70mg, 5x a day.

But, Cajun told ya to use 80% in suppositories & 20%, the rest, tacking & orally.

Easy enough.

80% of 70mg= 56mg, 55mg rounded off, for suppositories.
20% of 70mg= 14mg, 15mg after rounding off.

Finally, you would use 55mg, 5x a day in suppositories.
15mg, 5x a day for tacking & oral ingestion.

You notice that our theradose of 70mg, 5x a day is 50mg larger than our target dose of 300mg?

That is due to the THC content of 88.6%.

Crap, got a headache now...

Well, that's it for the Magnet Program & Advanced Oiling tonight. Lol.
Get a good night's sleep.

Thanks to everybody who replied to me!

After my last MRI I have made some changes (few days ago).

I added vitamin C +apigenin +ginko biloba 30 min before tacking and dosing.
Question for me is, should I take 1 full capsule of each before each dose, or should I share the powder from capsule over few doses?
The packet (apigenin and ginko biloba) says that one capsule per day, but I guess it is ok to take 4-5 of them.
Vitamin C I take, because I feel like it, and it can not do any harm.
I take one vitamin B12 every morning.

I also use flax seed oil for Omega 3 fatty acids. In all my salads. And once per day I mix flax seed oil with 1 capsule of lecithin and soft cheese with hand-mixer. And add some mango to it if I have.
It is a lot of flax seed oil by the end of the day...

I drink a lot of water all the time. I shall replace some of it with green tea.

So nobody is saying, that suppositories in case of brain tumor are too far from head, and that taking orally is better ?? Heck I feel these suppositories in my head ... or is it the tack I feel.

:Namaste:

Great Stuff Cajun. There was a quote I heard the other day, and You Sir and several other people on this site came in mind "The Greatest Good You Can Do For Another Is Not Just To Share Your Riches, But To Reveal to Them Their Own" :peace:

Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Tptb,
My opinion is that tacking along with oral ingesting is the best method for y'all.
But, taking any cannabinoids orally has a horrible metabolism & bioavailability rate. A maximum of 10-20% of the medicine gets through.
So, the answer to this awful blood- brain barrier issue is to use the canna-Budwig protocol.
You will get up to 90% of the meds then.
A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.
Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Insert the mix in to the capsules.
There's way more to this, but this will get her started.
I'll post the full protocol tomorrow.
She ingests 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.

For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors. Sounds like you've considered this, but didn't know a good ratio.
Since you're using an indica dom strain, use a sativa dom strain in the daytime if she starts getting tired or sleeps too much.
The additional good news is that this protocol for breast cancer will save your oil automatically.
There are more survivors using this with success for non met. breast cancer than most other types of cancers.
I'll post the canna- budwig info tomorrow if you can't find it.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps.

I need a reminder to post more info on lipscomal encapsulation using fish oil/flaxseed oil & non-lignan "stuff". It makes the oil's bioavailability on par with taking intravenously.
You can still tack, ingest, eat, use suppositories, ect.
I've posted all this before somewhere, but don't have the umph to go looking for it all.

Cajun, this is your first of the daily reminders I'm going to give you, in your own words, until you share this information with us. Please don't think of this as anything more than a gentle reminder. I promise, I'm not nagging. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I really, really need to know how to get edibles to this level of bioavailability. My daughter's anxiety disorder will negate the possibility of tacking and she's not too happy about vaping either. Edibles or tinctures are going to have to be the way I go with her. I can't go through all this and not get the greatest benefit out of the plant for her.

I'll check through the threads, but I don't recall you sharing this information here. If anyone else reading this knows of any posts, please speak up. Panacea, what can you share with us about this?

Cajun, I've been working through the oil making thread (slower going than I'd anticipated) and came across a series of posts back on pages 5-7 or so when you shared test results using the whole plant to make oil. I found those results off-the-wall impressive. Do you still process your oil using the whole plant? Would you recommend this? If you no longer do so, would you kindly share with us your reasons for discontinuing?

Also you mentioned that one of the tested batches you'd decarbed in the oven first. As I read that it occurred to me that this might be a method useful for certain protocols and I was wondering about your thoughts on decarbing before oil production and when you ought that might be called for?

Yeah, you realize we're going to pick your brain for every bit of information we can get, right? You can't share enough information with us. Your main limitation isn't our thirst for the knowledge, it's going to be finding the time in your increasingly busy life to answer all of our questions.

Thanks to everybody who replied to me!

After my last MRI I have made some changes (few days ago).

Question for me is, should I take 1 full capsule of each before each dose, or should I share the powder from capsule over few doses?
The packet (apigenin and ginko biloba) says that one capsule per day, but I guess it is ok to take 4-5 of them.

I also use flax seed oil for Omega 3 fatty acids. In all my salads. And once per day I mix flax seed oil with 1 capsule of lecithin and soft cheese with hand-mixer. And add some mango to it if I have.

So nobody is saying, that suppositories in case of brain tumor are too far from head, and that taking orally is better ?? Heck I feel these suppositories in my head ... or is it the tack I feel.

You're feeling the tack in your head. Cajun had mentioned previously that the brain quickly begins to identify with the sense of homeostasis, regulating the blood pressure, improving your mental outlook, making nails stronger and hair healthier - all signs that the body is working towards health and wholeness.

Cajun will answer the particulars, but I'd think you want both tacking and suppositories. You want the maximum pressure on those tumor cells you can get and you want the greatest number of active cannabinoids running through your system to keep everything else on the healing path as well.

And you're right, that is a lot of flaxseed oil in a day. I'll be interested in his take on that. I've also wondered about the dosing of the supplements, so I'll be watching for that as well, although I believe he spelled that out pretty concisely in the first post as a tablet before each dose. There was no mention of splitting pills or doling out powders.

Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Tptb,
My opinion is that tacking along with oral ingesting is the best method for y'all.
But, taking any cannabinoids orally has a horrible metabolism & bioavailability rate. A maximum of 10-20% of the medicine gets through.

Just a quick clarification, tacking is not oral ingestion - it is mucosal absorption similar to anal or vaginal mucosal absorption.
Sloppy tacking is oral ingestion.

Hi Mariamlu. Great to hear from you. I have to mention that Vitamin C is a tricky element. It has been shown in too many cases to cause metatastic activity (spreading of the cancer). Enough so that I don't advise it personally.

You will take a full capsule prior to dosing. I know it seems like a lot, but it's not. Apignen is the BEST wingman that our CCO has in mamy ways.

The lecithin/flaxseed oil mix you're using should be an awesome change for you. I have to mention that flaxseed oil can be replaced by extra virgin olive oil or Omega 3 fish oil. Flaxseed has been shown to cause problems in +ER (estrogen positive cancers) like some breast cancers. So, I use it, but I don't have an +ER cancer. Omega 3's are SO important to fuss with cancer. I could list a dozen ways they are essential. That said, everyone be absolutely positive that you are not fighting an estrogen positive condition if you're using it. Substitute it with the other mentioned oils if so.
I would initially recommend tacking for a brain disease, but don't change it up if it's working.

Great Stuff Cajun. There was a quote I heard the other day, and You Sir and several other people on this site came in mind "The Greatest Good You Can Do For Another Is Not Just To Share Your Riches, But To Reveal to Them Their Own" :peace:

Amen.

Hey Shazzy , this is what I think Cajun was referring to . You can find it on his first page of this thread.:peace:

Thank you for digging that up. I couldn't find it. Sue has been asking for it.

Cajun, this is your first of the daily reminders I'm going to give you, in your own words, until you share this information with us. Please don't think of this as anything more than a gentle reminder. I promise, I'm not nagging. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I really, really need to know how to get edibles to this level of bioavailability. My daughter's anxiety disorder will negate the possibility of tacking and she's not too happy about vaping either. Edibles or tinctures are going to have to be the way I go with her. I can't go through all this and not get the greatest benefit out of the plant for her.

I'll check through the threads, but I don't recall you sharing this information here. If anyone else reading this knows of any posts, please speak up. Panacea, what can you share with us about this?

Panacea posted the info above. I'll post a lil more about it when I get a sec.

Hell, yeah, there's interest! Please do post. :Namaste:

Will do then.

Cajun, I've been working through the oil making thread (slower going than I'd anticipated) and came across a series of posts back on pages 5-7 or so when you shared test results using the whole plant to make oil. I found those results off-the-wall impressive. Do you still process your oil using the whole plant? Would you recommend this? If you no longer do so, would you kindly share with us your reasons for discontinuing?

Also you mentioned that one of the tested batches you'd decarbed in the oven first. As I read that it occurred to me that this might be a method useful for certain protocols and I was wondering about your thoughts on decarbing before oil production and when you ought that might be called for?

Yeah, you realize we're going to pick your brain for every bit of information we can get, right? You can't share enough information with us. Your main limitation isn't our thirst for the knowledge, it's going to be finding the time in your increasingly busy life to answer all of our questions.

I personally decarb in the oven first. I do it for extra control over the process. As you might've read, the tested batches were awesome in regards to the oven decarb.

Just a quick clarification, tacking is not oral ingestion - it is mucosal absorption similar to anal or vaginal mucosal absorption.
Sloppy tacking is oral ingestion.

Spot on...again. Damn Rado, you're gonna be co-writer on here soon.

One last question you missed there Cajun - are you processing your oil using the entire plant or just blossoms?

Ok guys, I've been immersed in this for days and days and I have some thoughts to share.

Thoughts on Demethylation and the Methylation Cycle

"If the body is made up of bricks, then methylation is the laying of each individual brick. " - Patrick Quillin

Please keep in mind this is the most basic explanation for the wonderfully complex methylation cycle. Also, remember that aberrant methylation is caused by something, but that trigger may be impossible to determine, since it could be something environmental, something you ate when you were 12 or keep eating despite knowing better or even something as tragic as being isolated from your mother during the first week of your life. You are an incredibly complex and beautiful biological machine.

Your body is a constant cacophony of chemical reactions. We tend to think of them in isolated events, but the closer analogy would be buckets full of molecules awaiting movement and activity as assigned by the attending enzymes. An integral part of this activity is the passing of methyl groups, a carbon molecule bonded to three hydrogen molecules. These are akin to work orders for the enzymes, directing the expression or silencing of the gene to affect the change required to keep everything stable in this corner of the body/world.

Methylation is the exchange of the methyl groups so necessary for the chemical reactions that make you who you are. Methylation is what determines gene expression and protein function. It's what determines how you feel, think, see, look, are.

It turns out there's a quirk that seems to occur in the methylation cycle that's a precursor to cancer and continues as cancer grows. A genetic mutation causes an imbalance of proteins that causes an imbalance in the methylation cycle and the genes that regulate the cannabinoid receptors are overwhelmed by swarms of methyl groups, effectively silencing them. We call this hypermethylation. If the genes regulating the receptors are being silenced they can't communicate with the receptors, the cannabinoids can't attach and the work of eliminating that cancer cell can't take place. Instead, the cancer cell grows and replicates. The tumor advances.

The challenge then becomes getting these receptors cleaned so that the cannabinoids you worked so hard to acquire will have the best chance of helping your body return to health by eliminating the cancer cells. There are some surprisingly easy and tasty ways to do this.

* green tea: Not only good for demethylation but also an excellent antioxidant. We should all be drinking green tea, IMHO. My preference has become a mix of green tea and ginger tea with lemon, infused with probiotics. Multi-functional food. How like a multi-tasking woman. :laughtwo:

* mangoes: Always best fresh, of course, but there're juices on the market worth looking at and in a pinch, baby food lines have started to include mangoes in their pureed fruit bags. I get excited when I find myself at the grocery as they decide to chop up some mangoes that are too ripe to leave on the stands any longer. Perfectly ripe and already chopped up.

My habit has become 4 oz of mango juice 30-40 minutes before dosing. I find juice so much easier to deal with in my own life. Unless I found chopped mango at the grocery. Sweet!

* green apples: Recent findings indicate that DNA demethylation is mediated by Tet (ten eleven translocation) enzymes, which convert 5-methylcytosine (5-mC) to 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5-hmC). Sorry, sometimes technical is called for. It took me days to understand that sentence. :laughtwo: I'm happy to say, I now understand it and so much more.

I have no idea, nor have I been able to find an explaination for why the green apples. Care to share Cajun?

It's been determined that vitamin C, which can be found in fruits such as apples and oranges, induces Tet-dependent DNA demethylation in mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells when present in cell culture media.

Yes, it's animal research but we are, after all, animals ourselves, so a certain amount of extrapolation can be safely applied. "An apple a day" makes much more sense now, doesn't it?

In 2007 a group of researchers discovered that the polyphenols in Annurca apples (a variety from southern Italy) have astounding demethylation properties. They aren't green apples, but if you can get them, I'd certainly add them in some way. I hear they're absolutely delicious.

* grapefruit juice: Be cautious if you're on certain cardiac meds that disallow grapefruit. There're other options.

* cinnamon: Take 1/8 tsp a day. It goes down easy with almond milk. I like it mixed with honey, but I've a notorious sweet tooth.

* dark chocolate (90%): To the uninitiated this tastes nasty the first time, but give your palate a chance to adjust to the difference. After the initial shock to the chocoholic in me this has become my favorite choice of chocolates. At least 1 oz a day. Doesn't that just make you happy? :laughtwo:

* olive oil: I have no idea how much, but it's a sure bet that a tablespoon a day wouldn't hurt. Use it in cooking. Use it a lot. Dip bread into it for a quick snack. Infuse it with cannabis and make it even better for you. :battingeyelashes:

In an interview with Project CBD, Mauro Maccarone, a scientist at the University of Teramo, Italy shared these thoughts:

Maccarone hypothesized that olive oil might counter some of the adverse effects of methylation.

"We found that olive oil, in particular the phenolic components of olive oil, can reactivate CB-1 expression. By adding olive oil to an animal's diet, we can restore a normal CB-1 receptor level that will protect cells against cancer," Maccarone explained.

"This is very interesting and very promising because it suggests that the normal daily impact of the right amount of olive oil could be protective and could give you a better chance of a healthy life."

**********​

There you have it. A quick list of simple things you can add to your diet every day to help your body heal and make better use of this oil that feels like gold every time you look at it.

We work hard to grow the right strains, harvest and cure with loving care. We take great steps to insure that the oil we produce is clean and potent to our needs. It only makes sense to do all we can to help our bodies get the greatest number of cannabinoids working on our behalf. I hope this helps.

Go have some green tea. :love:

Back
Top Bottom