A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Tptb,
My opinion is that tacking along with oral ingesting is the best method for y'all.
But, taking any cannabinoids orally has a horrible metabolism & bioavailability rate. A maximum of 10-20% of the medicine gets through.
So, the answer to this awful blood- brain barrier issue is to use the canna-Budwig protocol.
You will get up to 90% of the meds then.
A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.
Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Insert the mix in to the capsules.
There's way more to this, but this will get her started.
I'll post the full protocol tomorrow.
She ingests 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.

For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors. Sounds like you've considered this, but didn't know a good ratio.
Since you're using an indica dom strain, use a sativa dom strain in the daytime if she starts getting tired or sleeps too much.
The additional good news is that this protocol for breast cancer will save your oil automatically.
There are more survivors using this with success for non met. breast cancer than most other types of cancers.
I'll post the canna- budwig info tomorrow if you can't find it.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps.

Thank you so much panacea. I've been bugging Cajun for days for this and you had it all along. :laughtwo: This is exactly what I need for my daughter. I'm thinking change my brownie oil from coconut to olive oil. Anyone know if hemp oil would work? I only ask because I got some as part of the prize package and it intrigued me.

Awesome job, Sue! :thumb:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write that up! :Namaste:

I do it for all of you. If it's all I can offer I'm going to give it all I have. I live and breathe for this stuff. Now I want to get to enhanced bioavailability and competitive inhibition. There're still so many topics I haven't gotten to yet dealing with cancer and how the oil kills it. I just really feel that when you're looking for answers to save your life or the life of a loved one your brain shouldn't hurt while you try to understand it.

I'm willing to let my brain hurt for days while I decipher it to the point that I can explain it in easy to digest terms. I'm glad it helps.

With the Apignen, is there a recommended dose? Would 60 mg tablets of Ginko Biloba meet the need?

With the Apignen, is there a recommended dose? Would 60 mg tablets of Ginko Biloba meet the need?

That depends on the final % of apignen in the GB.
I order my apignen from Swanson Health Products.
The oncologist I work mostly with suggests for me to use 1.5g of apignen daily. I take roughly less than half that (500mg).

Green tea contains EGCG, catechins & is a cancer killer all on its own too.
Green tea acts as an antioxidant, induces apoptosis, inhibits metastasis, cell proliferation, histamine effects, tumor-indused problems, etc.

Go drink green tea...

Cajun, this is your first of the daily reminders I'm going to give you, in your own words, until you share this information with us. Please don't think of this as anything more than a gentle reminder. I promise, I'm not nagging. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I really, really need to know how to get edibles to this level of bioavailability. My daughter's anxiety disorder will negate the possibility of tacking and she's not too happy about vaping either. Edibles or tinctures are going to have to be the way I go with her. I can't go through all this and not get the greatest benefit out of the plant for her.

I'll check through the threads, but I don't recall you sharing this information here. If anyone else reading this knows of any posts, please speak up. Panacea, what can you share with us about this?

I have had experience with treating a few people with Anxiety disorders such as PTSD and myself with A.D.D (which can make a transition into anxiety easier then people expect). The main thing I found was that dosage was more important then strain itself when treating these disorders. Mind you strain is important but there is a VERY VERY VERY FINE LINE between just enough and OH OH. I been treating a bud of mine with PTSD, my initial dosage info to him was a miniscule "To see where it takes you"(1/150 - 1/200th of a gram) and it took him off of his 3 Ativan a day dosage he was taking for 5 yrs, he has not looked back. Now I suffer from A.D.D (I am in denial Lol) and I find if I take a strain of CCO high in CBD it makes my symptoms worse, I am hyper enough with this disorder I do not need no ADDed energetic weed for my ADD(pun intended) I am well suited for "the correct dosage" (I cannot stress enough about correct dosage) you can go from Jekyll to Hyde with a 1/4 gram more then you intended(Maybe not for the people who have been on the oil for sometime but definitely for someone first taking the oil to treat a anxiety disorder) you don"t want to scare them off. Sweet sue I would be cautious if you use the canna-flax-lecithin oil for your daughter. I have been making the caps for sometime for a few people and as Cajun stated "the feeling is onset and potent" and I find at times a little inconsistent, what I mean by this Is it can hit you in waves at times or a little quicker or a little longer. think it depends a lot on what you ate before taking the caps and what you drink after you take the caps. for example I tried a cap one day, never thought no more about it , went downtown to the hardware store a couple hrs later stopped for a coffee , drank it! and BAM better get home. Now this is a very potent way to get the medicine into your system. I have been giving these to a lady for months now. Before I gave them to her she could not get off the couch now she makes trips to the mall. Great for cancer but I would be careful with these puppies when it comes to anxiety. Not much good for my A.D.D either. I find the best for me is 2 puffs off a blue dream joint makes me relaxed & Happy but 3 puffs and my ADD is 3 fold, I am running around, forgetting sh#t, doing 5 things at once, Man I know I could plan my own surprise party FFS. Never underestimate dosage. In the words of brother Motoco "peace, love & pancakes"

Awesome post panacea (I still love that name & it's meaning).
I agree 100%.
Sue- my lil lipscomal recipe will bring the effects on immediately & at 100% strength. Most people overdose the 1st time.... and never forget it. Lol. Sorry.

Be very careful if making the Bioavailability Bomb. And, use CBN or THCa in lieu of THC if for anxiety & stick with indica at first.
As panacea stated, the lipscomal encapsulation is great for illness such as cancer, but you might not need an atomic bomb when a grenade will do.
Experiment with it on yourself first.

I am not a huge fan of "strain-specific" schools of thought.
For example, suggesting White Widow for this and maybe AK-47 for that.
I feel whether or not is is sativa or indica & cannabinoid profile are way more important. CBD strains might be an exception as they are fairly specifically bred.
(Blue Dream is an exception too. I love it for everything lol).

Thanks for the insight panacea. I'll certainly go slow with her. "Start low and go slow". I've been reading through Dr. Dustin Sulak's info on getting to the optimal dose. Those Green Flower videos are gold. What a wealth of information. I'm glad I decided to order them.

She and I were talking yesterday and she may be open to using a vaporizer, but I know that's not going to get enough cannabinoids into her system to counteract the many things she's challenged with. It's not just anxiety we're faced with here. I'm confronted with morbid obesity, chronic sinus infection, borderline diabetic, chronic inflammation. The girl needs more than vaping can give her. I'm hoping that whatever approach we start with it lowers her anxiety levels enough that we can explore tacking.

I agree 100%.
Sue- my lil lipscomal recipe will bring the effects on immediately & at 100% strength. Most people overdose the 1st time.... and never forget it. Lol. Sorry.

Be very careful if making the Bioavailability Bomb. And, use CBN or THCa in lieu of THC if for anxiety & stick with indica at first.
As panacea stated, the lipscomal encapsulation is great for illness such as cancer, but you might not need an atomic bomb when a grenade will do.

I did follow your guidance and chose Indica THC strains and low THC at that. The strains I chose for her were 1:1 up to 2:1 CBD:THC. How would I slant the oil towards THCA and CBN instead of THC?

I will certainly experiment in myself first. :laughtwo: I'm pretty sure she's going to insist on that. LOL! I like that name "Bioavaibility Bomb".

I agree 100%.

I am not a huge fan of "strain-specific" schools of thought.
For example, suggesting White Widow for this and maybe AK-47 for that.
I feel whether or not is is sativa or indica & cannabinoid profile are way more important. CBD strains might be an exception as they are fairly specifically bred.

(Blue Dream is an exception too. I love it for everything lol).

I'd been wondering about that all along, and I can see your point, but you should see the program they're working on at Green House Labs, and I have to assume other places as well. They're plotting the genetic fingerprint of the strain and matching it to the needs of the disease. Powerful stuff if they can make it work, and I've no doubt they will. We're on the edge of a knowledge explosion in cannabis-based treatments.

We have so much more to learn.

That depends on the final % of apignen in the GB.
I order my apignen from Swanson Health Products.
The oncologist I work mostly with suggests for me to use 1.5g of apignen daily. I take roughly less than half that (500mg).

Was there some relevant reason why you only went with a third of his recommendation that you'd care to share with us?

Was there some relevant reason why you only went with a third of his recommendation that you'd care to share with us?

Yeah, I get tired of stuffing pills.

Back from Dr's today.
I've "cured" the stage 2 melonoma on my scalp. They had wanted me to do radiation. Lol.
Not today...

The cancer is still absent in my colon & all tumors on my liver are in hiding except one.
It went from 14cm to the size of a dime.

I did follow your guidance and chose Indica THC strains and low THC at that. The strains I chose for her were 1:1 up to 2:1 CBD:THC. How would I slant the oil towards THCA and CBN instead of THC?

I will certainly experiment in myself first. :laughtwo: I'm pretty sure she's going to insist on that. LOL! I like that name "Bioavaibility Bomb".

Someone correct me if i am wrong or know's of a better method please chime in. I prefer to decarb before , So when i aim for more CBN i prefer to decarb the dry material at a higher temp to degrade the THC to convert to CBN or you could do it naturally which would be Air and SunLight for a couple of weeks. As for THCA i am not quite sure at what temps the THCA converts to THC(I was thinking 180-190F?)Anyone? If that was true then possibly skip the decarb and throw in the semi dry material into your Alcohol for the extraction and boil off at 172F (roughly the boiling point of alcohol). think it would be possible :hmmmm:

I agree.
Either leave in oven longer or hotter for CBN.

I agree....again. (I guess now's the time to ask for a loan).
Don't decarb at all for THCa. Take the oil off of the heat when the large bubbles (the alcohol) have stopped, prior to the small CO2 bubbles.

Thank you gentleman. :battingeyelashes:

As I read those responses I couldn't help thinking that I already knew all of that and that it was time to start compartmentalizing the info. The digital files, notecards and papers are beginning to pile up. Lol!

Nothing like experience to make it stick. "When I do I learn." For now I have to rely on my vivid imagination based on your experience so I hope you appreciate the value of your sharing. Might be time to do some mental run-through exercises to play with while I grow. Hmmmm.... That would be fun to write up.

Why do the obvious things come as such a surprise? :laughtwo:

Hey Shazzy.
I PM'd ya twice, I think, about the specifics.
But, when I go to my inbox or try & pm, my phone switches me over to 420 & it all goes to sh$t from there.

Let me know if you got the PM's. If not, I'll send them from a laptop when I can.
Sorry for the communication gaps. I'm not home the majority of the time nowadays, but keeping up on here is important to me.

Real quick, I hope you're taking apignen with the cco & demethylate (the word of the week apparently lol). Both of these will up the pharmakonics of the cannabinoids big time.
At least you'll know your getting the biggest boom you can from the cco.

Also, watch for a phenomenom known as herxing. This is a process that makes you feel very sick & fatigued because your system becomes overloaded with dying/dead cancer cells. The cancer let's off fancy named enzymes, lactic acid & proteins to try & survive. It makes you feel like you've the flu, but is a GREAT sign that the meds are working. Doesn't last long, but you'll need some help to keep comfortable through it.

Hi Cajun

Firstly congrats on today's super positive results. How awesome! I was about to ask if your dr's know you're using CCO but realise they probably do seeing as it's legal.

Didn't get your PM's but very excited to know they're out there somewhere and will reach me when you get laptop time.

Oh I'm definitely on the Apigenin, Swansons too, except each pill is a paltry 50mg so I take 3 pills X 2 daily. Also 1/8tsp cinnamon. The green apple and the mango. Demethylation is a song I sing every morning:cheer: would love to learn more about it. Could methylation explain why after a month or so on the CCO I no longer got the munchies and the lovely sleep? How does one tell the difference between tolerance - body getting accustomed to the oil so no more munchies etc and the receptors being blocked so no effect? Is it true that curcumin and resveratrol block the receptors? Some confusion there it seems to me.

Re: omega 3's. What would be the best substitute for flaxseed oil (where the cancer is estrogen +).

Re: herxing - I've had it bad after my first month on the oil. In bed for 3 days with as you say flu like symptoms. Also wondering if this is the reason I'm finding tiny little lumps in the tumour areas recently. Is there a preferred way to rid the body of lactic acid build up? I wonder if this is keeping my blood marker elevated. Or wishful thinking.

Also thanks for sharing the issue with Vit C - intuitively stopped because it just didn't feel right.

So happy for you on today's good news from your dr!

:circle-of-love::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom