Basement Productions - Soil - Durban Poison - 2018

Well messed up on this one. Eeny, Meeny, Miny and Moe the clones from Bridget growing in bubbleponics have become one big plant now named Emmoe lol. I thought I flipped them to 12/12 two weeks ago but apparently I am digital timer programming challenged. So today is now day 1 of flip and problem is they are over 4 feet tall now. If they stretch I'm screwed or will need to come up with some creative LST.
Cheers

I see a lot of supercropping in your future..... :thumb:

It does look interesting!

The end is in sight. I have started to flush Bridget and will be harvesting next weekend. She is just a little plant so had to add some stakes as a few colas were starting to lean over. Not really expecting much quantity I am thinking more than an once but less than 2. I am just happy I have pretty much made it to the end with really no problems and learned a lot about how the strain grows that I know will help in the future.

An update on EMMMoe. Well every time I open the door I just shake my head, what have I done lol. Doing my best to control them. Did some super cropping thanks to Bonsaiweed's comment (had to google that, so new). Trying to keep a fairly level canopy and pretty much at maximum space capacity. Had to remove the oscillating fan from the ceiling as it didn't really fit anymore and was blowing to directly on them and added a fan blowing up through the canopy. Lights are pretty much at full height, maybe get them another 2 or 3 inches up with some mcgyvering. On the bright side, no issues and looking healthy.

Well took along time. 13 weeks of flower but it is is done. All chopped and trimmed and hanging to dry. For my first grow it went great. Made some mistakes but learned along the way. Don't think I will do another journal but it was good to track this one. Now I just wonder what the dry weight will be, hoping for close to 2 ounces, probably a little less but we will see. A special thanks to Bonsaiweed for helping out along the way and thanks for mentioning super cropping because I keep super cropping Emmmoe and they just keep growing. without it I am sure they would have hit 7 feet tall by now. lol. So here is what I got. Going to try making hash with the trim and popcorn buds.

High BP,

Wonderful job. That bud display looks awesome! You must tell me how the smoking experience is. I've wanted to grow this chemovar for a long time now. Hope she's everything you hoped for!

Okay. The journey is done and I am pretty happy with the result. I went cheap on my lights with cheap Chinese LED. Grew her under a 300 watt (95 Watt actual draw) and bloomed under 2 x 450 watt (actual draw 60 Watts each so 120 Watt total).
The final yield is 87 Grams (3 ounces and 3 grams) or .7 grams per watt plus a bag of trim and popcorn buds for a hash project later. I'm pretty impressed and think I can do even better next time now that I have learned a few things. It may smooth with curing as it is a little harsh but not horribly and has a bit of a spicy/citrus type flavor but that's all good. The most important thing and the reason I grew this strain in the first place. I don't smoke a lot more for stress and anxiety relief and had no desire to be a couch potato. The high is far more head than body and I can still remain active while taking the edge off and that is exactly what I was looking for. I'm a happy grower and good luck to all with your grows.
Cheers and have a great day.

Nice job BP, Nice report, nice yield, nice smoke. I do't like couch lock either. Your description sounds like the way I like it, too.

Back
Top Bottom