Growing Journal For 2023/24

blondebabe88

So I have started I guess went away my mystery plant is a female. She is flowering and budding small but mighty. Strain unknown.

My other 3 are small but taking off. Bubba kush! My little "Runt" is finally taking off!

My dad grows medical maijuana so he gave me like 100 seeds to grow. All unsexed and not 100% feminized.

They're in my bathroom because it's cool out tonight so I have a 8000k bulb on all night.

Next week I'm investing a tent and lights for my basement. 450 dollar investment.

1st pic is my mystery flowering girl I found in my garden.
2/3 is my girls flowering after 8 weeks
4 is my runt finally making progress 🙌

20230913_215343.jpg

20230913_215352.jpg

20230913_215359.jpg

20230913_215411.jpg

Your dad see these yet? Maybe you should get his input on the next 96 plants.
Not sure what you’re shooting for with these—I’d be guesstimating in upwards of 1 gram total, Maybe!
Good to hear you’re getting some equipment. Maybe get a jewelers loupe and loose the children’s telescope!

cmon your dad grows medical—i think your pulling someone’s leg with the light starved sickly looking plants.

Your dad see these yet? Maybe you should get his input on the next 96 plants.
Not sure what you’re shooting for with these—I’d be guesstimating in upwards of 1 gram total, Maybe!
Good to hear you’re getting some equipment. Maybe get a jewelers loupe and loose the children’s telescope!

cmon your dad grows medical—i think your pulling someone’s leg with the light starved sickly looking plants.
Hahaha they started too late. Dad's getting a great yield but not feminized so I have to snip the boys. I am getting a tent so better yield.
But these plants growing arent them. They're Dinafem and the WORST seeds I've ever grown in my life and theyre to be Bubba Kush! One didn't do anything germinating wise i tossed in the garbage, one took forever to take off and theyre unable to fight and immune comp. And funny thing they're outside with full sun during the day and nice and warm. I'm terribly disappointed.

Maybe don't be so quick to judge as i said these arent his. I've grown huge great big girls but these seeds are shit. Absolutely horrendous and I'm frustrated. Dinafem is under so no more customer support. These are ya the worst seeds EVER!

I'm gonna finish these pieces of garbage plants and start again! I am so angry by how poor these girls are and just hard plants to grow. They were NEVER normal since germinating. Last time I'll use DINAFEM=GARBAGE

One trick to sexing your regular seedlings a bit faster is to start them out at 12/12 light for the first 10 days above ground and then revert to 18/6 or whatever your normal light schedule is. You should be able to tell sex in 30 says or so.

This can save you lots of time, soil and nutrients since you're not wasting resources on males any longer than necessary.

It's pretty easy to overwater small plants in large containers. How do you determine when it's time to water them, and then how do you do it?
I let mother nature do her job being outside. I guess it was raining too heavy. I thought the perlite would have been suffice and rocks and large holes on the bottom But one was root bound so I made it into a bigger pot.

All flowering so I put them back to Veg 18/6 or 20/4.

I'm trying to save these ladies. I germinating 4 from my dad

The pots of dried up and that Bee One worked fabulous to soak up the nutrients left in pot. They're okay now after being slightly stressed yesterday from transplanting to larger pots. Here a pic of Runt now growing

20230922_100810.jpg

20230922_100847.jpg

20230922_101133.jpg

My new little seedlings :) my dad's strain

20230928_161544.jpg
Off to a good start. Make sure to rip the meshes before transplanting.
Someone here did a comparison of roots with the mesh and without and there was a noticeable different.
Bigger and healthy roots should mean bigger healthier plants.
Peat pods (rapid rooter, root riot...) are decent alternatives or even just starting directly in soil.

Off to a good start. Make sure to rip the meshes before transplanting.
Someone here did a comparison of roots with the mesh and without and there was a noticeable different.
Bigger and healthy roots should mean bigger healthier plants.
Peat pods (rapid rooter, root riot...) are decent alternatives or even just starting directly in soil.
Yes I always take them off I know it will prevent the girls from doing well and restrict root growth

Runt is growing quick still and doing okay. And my seedlings took off super quick so I transplanted them to this for now. This tent is doing fabulous
The 2 other girls went from just about budding to Veg so I'm happy about that I caught them in time.

20231001_222843.jpg

20231001_222820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom