Hawk's Outdoor Peanut Butter Cookies 3rd Grow Journal August 2023

8/27/23 - Topped one of the two plants. The other one was too small for me to figure out where to cut. Misted the soil. Turned off the LED light so they’ll finally get some time in the dark.

Peanut Butter Cookies_08_27_2023_01.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_08_27_2023_02.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_08_27_2023_03.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_08_27_2023_04.jpg
8/27/23 - Topped one of the two plants. The other one was too small for me to figure out where to cut. Misted the soil. Turned off the LED light so they’ll finally get some time in the dark.

Peanut Butter Cookies_08_27_2023_01.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_08_27_2023_02.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_08_27_2023_03.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_08_27_2023_04.jpg
I can see a little bit of the stem sticking up there. Try to cut it even, or level with the 3rd set of leaves. That will work though. You basically FIMed it.

9/14/23 - Watered both plants. Need to make sure the lights are 18/6 and not 24/0. Both plants look like they might have light burn? Checked one of the plants for root development. Lots of roots, think I’ll transplant them into 1 gallon grow pots soon. Ordered some mycofungi.. Will transplant as soon as it arrives and then bring them outside even though they’re so small.

Peanut Butter Cookies_09_13_2023_01.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_09_13_2023_02.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_09_13_2023_03.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_09_13_2023_04.jpg

9/17/23 - Transplanted to 1 gallon fabric grow pots. Used Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil mixed w. perlite. Also added some mycofungi. Left them inside under the weak LED lights. Will continue with the 18/6 light cycle. Hopefully, put them outside soon. At this point. curious if they can grow enough to do anything before it gets too cold outside.

Why sweet candy? It's meant as bloom booster (PK). You need a source of nitrogen.
And it's likely the same for the plants in your other journal. Should green them up a bit...

D'oh! 🤦‍♂️

You're totally right! For these two, it was just the remnants of the water bottle and it had some Sweet Candy in it. Luckily, it was very little. Should have gone w. something Nitrogen for these two.

IMO Geoflora Veg until they start blooming and then switch over to the Bloom afterwards at recommended strength. That should be enough on it's own to get you to harvest but if you want to try giving them a bit of an extra kick then you could add in some Sweet Candy. Same recommendation for the larger ones you've got outside who are a bit further along. If you want to try correcting the yellowing on those a bit faster you could maybe revert to geoflora veg or MC for a bit and some added calmag. Maybe try MC from start to finish on these two since you're using the Geoflora on the others. Then you see which u like better.

If you want to try correcting the yellowing on those a bit faster you could maybe revert to geoflora veg or MC for a bit and some added calmag. Maybe try MC from start to finish on these two since you're using the Geoflora on the others. Then you see which u like better.

Ok, stupid Q: what is MC?

Back
Top Bottom