Hawk's Outdoor Peanut Butter Cookies 3rd Grow Journal August 2023

9/24/23 - Too much rain.

Peanut Butter Cookies_09_24_2023_01.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_09_24_2023_02.jpg

Ok, stupid Q: what is MC?
MegaCrop. My bad. I usually acronym it because they aren't a sponsor here.
But while I try not to upsell it, that's what I use for it's cost and simplicity... Cheers.

10/18/23 - Weather getting cold, so brought them into the garage under an LED light. Noticed that they’ve started to flower, even though they’re way too small for that. I guess that's what I get for leaving them outside and not putting them under lights! Hoping to re-veg them with a proper light cycle.

Peanut Butter Cookies_10_18_2023_01.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_10_18_2023_02.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_10_18_2023_03.jpg

10/18/23 - Weather getting cold, so brought them into the garage under an LED light. Noticed that they’ve started to flower, even though they’re way too small for that. I guess that's what I get for leaving them outside and not putting them under lights! Hoping to re-veg them with a proper light cycle.

Peanut Butter Cookies_10_18_2023_01.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_10_18_2023_02.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_10_18_2023_03.jpg
No dude, let'em flower! They'll stretch, and you will have like a foot-long bud growing straight out of the dirt. They'll be small an you can easily move them around. They'll be small and you can easily use a small grow light. They'll be small, but they'll look badass after another month or so. See, that's how you grow in stealth mode.

10/20/23 - In the garage w. LED lights. Watered them. Can’t believe these tiny plants started flowering because I left them outside. Debated letting them continue in flower, but it’s been a while and don’t think they’ll grow much more in flower. SO, hoping to re-veg them and get them to grow quite a bit more before letting them flower / harvest.

Peanut Butter Cookies_10_21_2023_01.jpg

11/4/23 - Brought them from the garage back outside since the weather is really nice today. Sprayed them with SNS-203. Made sure I sprayed EVERYTHING. Top of the leaves, bottom of the leaves, stems and soil. Want to make SURE that I don’t get hit with Spider Mites like the GDP / THC Bomb plants!!

Brought them inside house to upstairs shower. Set up the LED lights in hopes of making them go back to Veg. They’d gone into Flower way too early and nothing there to harvest at this point. We’ll see what happens…

Peanut Butter Cookies_11_04_2023_01.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_11_04_2023_02.jpg

11/6/23 - Started these very late in the outdoor season and thus, they went into flower far too early. Would love to get them to re-veg and grow them out quite a bit. Most of the articles / vids I’m seeing are when people re-veg plants they’ve already harvested. If I lose these two, I’m not really that bothered since I started them just to get some experience. Don’t want to leave them in flower because I don’t think I’ll really get much (if anything) from them to harvest.

From what I’ve seen/read, my next steps are:
  • Prune off the buds?? At this point, they’re still quite small.
  • Change the light cycle to either 24/0 or 20/4 for two weeks, then change to 18/6.
When should I start giving them GeoFlora Veg again?

Any / all advice is greatly appreciated!

Peanut Butter Cookies_11_07_2023_01.jpg

11/11/23 - Still on a 20/4 hour light cycle with the LED lights.

Noticed that the leaves are beginning to turn downwards / droop. Also, seeing leaf issues that weren't there about a week ago. Any idea why and what I can do?

Debating giving them GeoFlora Veg next time I water them.

Peanut Butter Cookies_11_10_2023_09.jpg

Peanut Butter Cookies_11_10_2023_06.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_11_10_2023_07.jpg

They could use the extra legroom but transplanting mid bloom isn't ideal.
I find that root weave themselves into the fabric containers and will rip during transplanting.
Up to you. If you have a jug around put it under the pot and roll the fabric down, makes it easier, especially once they get root bound.

11/17/23 - Unfortunately, I’ve had back issues and haven’t been able to care for these plants at all. Now, they look pretty bad – tons of issues w. the leaves. Still on a 20/4 hour light cycle in hopes of switching from Flower back to Veg. Would like to transplant from one gallon fabric grow pots to either a 3 gallon or a 5 gallon. Humidity is pretty low in this room (35%) – what should I try to get the humidity to? I’ll try to set up a humidifier tomorrow if needed. Also, will add GeoFlora Veg in hopes that it will help fix the leaves. Any other suggestions to help these two plants?

Peanut Butter Cookies_11_17_2023_01.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_11_17_2023_02.jpg
Peanut Butter Cookies_11_17_2023_03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom