Beginner in Autos need help

Vonwaldo

I have 2autos I been growing for 2weeks in dirt called "Earth Grow" and I only been feeding it water 1 is about 2in high and the other is 2.5in high Is there something wrong here... And there outdoors

I noticed my autos stayed about the same for 2 weeks before she started her real growth. As long as she is getting plenty of sun, patience is key here. Any discoloring on the leaves?? Pictures would help identify any problems if there were some.

Here is a great place to start. Lots of great info on all aspects of growing.
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Here is where you can learn how to upload photos.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Good luck Vonwaldo, i will keep an eye out for some pictures!!:peacetwo:

I noticed my autos stayed about the same for 2 weeks before she started her real growth. As long as she is getting plenty of sun, patience is key here. Any discoloring on the leaves?? Pictures would help identify any problems if there were some.

Here is a great place to start. Lots of great info on all aspects of growing.
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Here is where you can learn how to upload photos.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Good luck Vonwaldo, i will keep an eye out for some pictures!!:peacetwo:

There's a pic I. My gallery but I can't put in the message idk y but ima be patient in light cycle is outside

She looks really water logged in that picture. When they don't have very many leaves they can not perspire the amount of water that is there. They need dried out and given only a little water regularly and with minor bits of dry. If you can i would add more perlite to that soil mix. It will help with water drainage and aeration. And make sure she get plenty of full sun. Ease her into it if she has been in a shaded spot, but get her as much as you can. There is no such thing as too much sun lol (except if they have not been in the sun, then they can burn if you don't ease them into it!!) Hope this helps!! Good luck

Back
Top Bottom