Best LED Grow Light for under $1000?

Hi guys. Have you looked at the Dominator yet? We scientifically engineered our lights for flowering cannabis! Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED
Click on the pictures to zoom in. These are the only lights you don't need a ceiling full of diodes in order to penetrate deep into plants. Space out Lush LED's up to 4' away from each other just like 1000w HPS lights. Watch the growth rate, potency and density increase.

Come see us at the Seattle HT Cannabis Cup and check out the finished product!

Lush - So explain to us, in laymens terms, why is your light any better than any of the others that seem to have the same specs?
Where are your lights made ?

^ Light contains energy that plants use to grow. Providing the right type of energy determines the overall size, vigor, and growth rates of your plants. We scientifically engineer and test our lights directly on cannabis in order to maximize the potency and yield of the plants in Lush LED grow light gardens.

Great advice garden grow. I was wondering if these 500w systems can compare to the stuff 600w and 1000w hps provide. I would like to start a little closet grow for myself and my girl. I am thinking LED's are the way to go. We really like the strong stuff, can LEDs compare?

Does advanced lighting offer any discount for members of this forum? Looking at the DS xml 350. Thanks
The lush lighting looks like something from eShine? Yes/no?

Should have typed how do I purchase topled growlights. Emailed twice no response. Interested in:

COB 6part light(180LED). unit price is $376,weight is 7.5kg. coverage is :4'x6'

Should have typed how do I purchase topled growlights. Emailed twice no response. Interested in:

COB 6part light(180LED). unit price is $376,weight is 7.5kg. coverage is :4'x6'

Sara is out on vacation until the 6th. It's a national holiday where she is at. She is great to deal with and will work with you. First post whoooo!!

Call 888-960-4533 x103

Lush Lighting is not associated with any other company sorry for aby confusion

Lush - I get that plants need light. What I dont see in much detail on your site is what spectrum your lights are at. I see a small chart off a light spectrum wave, but specifically what spectrums your lights produce. As we know, plants use specific light spectrums in specific stages, thus I think this would be quite important to know and understand.

Where are your lights manufactured ?

Is this thread dead? Is lush going to respond? Ive been reading multiple threads, grow journals, and anything else that will help me with my lighting decision. Ive been bouncing all around to figure out what light source am going to use. Ive explored all options. My space is 3'x2'6"x6'. I would like to be stealthy as possible and I dont want to deal with the heat of HID's so that rules them out. To use CFL's solely I feel the amount of money you wrap up in quality bulbs you would have half of a decent LED paid for. I looked into T5ho but I see so many ppl saying they are great for veg but not for flower. So I went full circle back to LED's. I think I am looking for an LED with the primary purpose to make fat, dense, high quality buds. I would like to run it through all stages of the plants life but supplement with 6500K cfl's especially through veg to get the tight node spacing. I dont know the led frequencies and how they effect the plant but like I said primarily bud production is what I am seeking. I have contacted California Light Works about the 200w solar flare bud booster but I would like to be st the $200 price point and def no more than 4 and I feel. I feel confident thst this is a good light but the price tag is steep. I hear goid things about smoke sara still leary, please no offense, of the Chinese made led's. Please help me because my eyes are about to bleed from sll of this reading. And im sorry if this post is full of gramattical errors but im typing it on my phone and its hard to go back and proof read. Hopefully thanks in advance

Sorry I never saw a response when I saw negative comments I just chose to pay less attention!!!! We dont give out our spectrum like other companies that way we dont have people copying our hard work I can assure you with a 90 day satisfaction guarantee there are no risks in trying out any of our Lush Units please give me a call at 888-960-4533 X103

Seth Whitney
Lush Lighting INC.

I hope it works out ok for you. For anyone interested in how Lush LED's perform I recommend checking out some journals of our lights in action.

Blue Lemon Thai - 100% LED Grown
Pineapple Skunk a Regular Fixture in the Garden - 100% LED Grown

Keep in mind, the true efficiency of a grow light is not in watts per lumens/µmoles. The efficiency of a grow light is all in how well the light fuels photosynthesis.
Oaksterdam University teaches with the Dominator because of the science that goes into building these lights.
Large grow operations are making their 3rd and 4th purchases for more lights because they do grow better cannabis.
The Cali Connection is building a 10K room just for Lush LED's because they seen what these lights do and want only what's best for their plants.
I encourage you all to try out a Lush LED risk free for 90 days. Most plants start growing healthier in just hours! Use special discount code 420Mag to save 10% off your entire order!
Blue_Dream_Pre_Chop.jpg

I am using 2 Pro grow 400 purchased from Hydroponics Hut and theses have been under the panels from start to now 23 days into bloom and I think that things are going well. I am very new to growing but things seem to be doing good. This is my first time around. I need one more panel for the amount of plants but, I am very happy with them and they have only jumped my electric about 60.00.

Back
Top Bottom