Looking for some LED lights to grow with

smoke2die4

Ok i am looking for some led lights to grow with. I would like some that i could run for both veg and bloom ( no point in spending a lot of money if it is only good for one or the other). I have a 4x8 grow tent and am looking to cut costs on electricity i heard good reviews and bad reviews for LED lights but i need to do something before i get to large of an electric bill so i figured i might try the LED side of growing. Right now i am only using half of my tent because if i fire up my second 1000Watt switchable ballast i would be afffraid of blowing a fuse ( crappy old appartments with old electrical wires and fuses) and maybe even having an electric bill that is to expensive to handle. I would like to get some good feedback on this so i can come to a conclusion on what to get soon. So far most of the lights i looked at to cover my space are around $1000 each and i would need two of them =( . Well any info would be nice. Thanks to all.

Typically if you're in a 4x8 grow tent, you'll only be using roughly 3x6 of that space for your plants.

Considering this I would get an LED that is good for 3x3 or obviously good for 4x4 won't hurt. (just thinking of lowering costs if you can)

So you can get the Advanced LED 300w which would be good for each side of the tent or one side until you get ROI.

Back
Top Bottom