Best LED to buy in Australia over the counter ?

Aussiegirl

Hello lovelies I was hoping you nice people could share with me the best light or lights to buy ? Any advise on brands that I should get or avoid completely! I only want complete ready to go plug and play lights to fit my 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent, was aiming for a 1000watt hps equivalent, from what I can tell in led thats around 800w from the wall ? I'm still very new to this so forgive me. Also is it true these white lights are better tben those red and blue, pinkish leds ? If the white led lights are full spectrum, does that mean they have the colours like green aswell ? I was told green is pointless in growing my wonder plants ? :thanks:

I can save up, so money isn't the problem really it's more a question of the spectrum and which to buy in relation to bang for your buck I guess.
Ps I love Pennywise, have since I first heard "Same old story" years ago, good name.

Lots of Aussies here that can help with locally bought lights. Post on my wall for any help, Perfect Sun Leds are high quality. Mars Hydro sells less expensive gear.

Back
Top Bottom