Best lighting for 4 to 6 plants

I am using T5s in a 5x5 tent. I think they are pretty good for Veg.
yes, I have no problem with the t5s, except the bulbs must be replaced every 3 grows, And they don't grow plants as quickly as leds or hid light. When I remove my plants from my veg tent, I still must veg them for wk. to 10 days more before flipping. I'm thinking 1 315w cmh will cover most of a 4x4. I was ok till I added another 4x4 bloom tent, and now my veg tent can't keep up.

yes, I have no problem with the t5s, except the bulbs must be replaced every 3 grows, And they don't grow plants as quickly as leds or hid light. When I remove my plants from my veg tent, I still must veg them for wk. to 10 days more before flipping. I'm thinking 1 315w cmh will cover most of a 4x4. I was ok till I added another 4x4 bloom tent, and now my veg tent can't keep up.

I use my Lec as my flower room light with a 3k bulb so they get a 600w hid worth of light and I couldn't be happier with results

These LEDS are suppose to be more efficient. Yet I can't find any LED's, Cobs, etc that can cover my 3' by 3' tent as well as my 315 CMH. I need to find an LED for the summer heat. Yet I haven't found A light that has the same wattage or less than a CMH that will cover the area.

If anyone shows an example................................................crickets................................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm thinking about a spectrum king 400 plus (with a dimmer). I could hang it at the top of my 5' 11' tent and dim it down to hopefully below the 350 watts I currently use with adequate intensity. Perfect for the summer. It's meant for a 4' by 4' so it should have excellent coverage in a 3' by 3' area tent. But somehow I suspect it will use the same or more wattage for the same intensity than my CMH. At $750

Then theirs the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. But it has a rectangular shape (so it will be weaker in one direction wasting energy in the other direction) and it's less than 300 watts? My tent might not have enough height? Less expensive though.

I'm thinking about a spectrum king 400 plus (with a dimmer). I could hang it at the top of my 5' 11' tent and dim it down to hopefully below the 350 watts I currently use with adequate intensity. Perfect for the summer. It's meant for a 4' by 4' so it should have excellent coverage in a 3' by 3' area tent. But somehow I suspect it will use the same or more wattage for the same intensity than my CMH. At $750

Then theirs the Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. But it has a rectangular shape (so it will be weaker in one direction wasting energy in the other direction) and it's less than 300 watts? My tent might not have enough height? Less expensive though.

We have a great Lamp for 5x5 space.

Check out the SunPlusUSA Pioneer 6 w/ Cree COB's. SunPlusLED | SunPlusUSA

I use my Lec as my flower room light with a 3k bulb so they get a 600w hid worth of light and I couldn't be happier with results
That's what I'm thinking, but I'm going to use the 4200 bulb. I'm thinking a 4 inch fan & filter will keep it cool enough. i'm running a 630w lec cmh . I also just bought a 315w 3100k lec cmh Sun system. Only covers 3x3, but that's close enough !!

Back
Top Bottom