Best lighting for 4 to 6 plants

Idk if that would work right now cuz its already to this point
420-magazine-mobile366231099.jpg

Judgement call .... is it worth it to finish her, or better off to reveg as a much shorter plant? Its not a throw away. The flower tops you already have will provide useable cannabinoids.

Anyone have an idea on how much longer the flowering might take? How much bigger it may get?
How many days since pistils showed? Is it a bag seed? The stretch lasts 1 to 3 weeks really depends on strain. See if you can find a cheap jewlers loupe and tape it over your camera phone. If the trics are clear there is really not much thc or cbd avalible yet so I would suggest waiting for all milky trics before you begin flushing.

Around Oct 27th so not long and yeah I know it's not close to being ready yet but I figured you may have some insite based off looks. And yes it's truly a bag seed. Came from a cutie of platinum og I'm pretty sure.

The photo above is on day 49 from seed, Auto flower White Widow I'm using a SunSystem 315 LEC in a 3'by 3' area. That light costs only 200 to 400 dollars USA.
Grassmaster, I'm using the 630w cmh and I just bought another 315 sun system, to pair up with my 400w eye hortilux. I've noticed the price for cmh technology is finally dropping. I think leds are on the verge of being equal to or better than hps.. But the high price is still a hurdle . I'm amazed at how much light this 315w cmh gives. Good luck !:surf:

Looks to me like you're about two-three weeks into bloom, so probably another 5-6 weeks, depending on strain.
So it's been 10 days, in about a week should I start a 2 week flush? Some trichomes are already turning amber just trying to make sure I finish right.

One Blue Mystic plant, 24"x32"scrog screen [it was leaning, used teflon tape to support it] 1 ss315 watt light, 14 0z dried...

IMG_304414.JPG

Another 315 watt cmh, Blackberry Plant,12 oz finished. I think both lights cost a total of about $900... You don't need a ton of money for lights, to grow more pot than you can smoke..

IMG_304217.JPG

There are lots of great choices for that size space for cheaper then 1500. N many of them are great lights. But seems like u got ur mind made up already.

Plan on starting a journal?
SwAggNiFiCeNt;
I'm looking for a good veg light ? One that covers a 4x4 tent. I like cheaper, but I'm expecting great results ? Right now, I'm running t5s, but It's either buy more t5s, or update to one light covering the whole 4x4. Any suggestions ? I'm using chm and hps to bloom with.
Thanks !!

One Blue Mystic plant, 24"x32"scrog screen [it was leaning, used teflon tape to support it] 1 ss315 watt light, 14 0z dried...

IMG_304414.JPG

Another 315 watt cmh, Blackberry Plant,12 oz finished. I think both lights cost a total of about $900... You don't need a ton of money for lights, to grow more pot than you can smoke..

IMG_304217.JPG

Those are amazing plants wow I am gonna scrog my next run I need to have 4 plants and fill in a 5*5 scrog

SwAggNiFiCeNt;
I'm looking for a good veg light ? One that covers a 4x4 tent. I like cheaper, but I'm expecting great results ? Right now, I'm running t5s, but It's either buy more t5s, or update to one light covering the whole 4x4. Any suggestions ? I'm using chm and hps to bloom with.
Thanks !!

I am using T5s in a 5x5 tent. I think they are pretty good for Veg.

Back
Top Bottom