Best nutrients for a 5x5 grow setup

hydro91

As per topic title looking for a top of the range nutrient I can buy for my plants.

Preferably organic and I'm not afraid to spend money on nutrients. So whatever is best please feel free to let me know and how much I'll need for 4 plants in a 5x5 grow setup with 6 600w led's.

Cheers.

I would recommend soil because it gives you a buffer and there's more room for error if it's your first grow. That is just my opinion though. I personally use super soil but I know people and there are plenty of people on this site who do really well in a hydro setup or in coco. I have only grown in soil but only went organic this grow and have had good results. My journal is in my signature but I would recommend looking at other peoples journals as well to get an idea of how they are growing and an idea of what you want to do with your plants as far as growing techniques go. Take it easy

In terms of pruning, trimming and training techniques which have you found to be most successful overall in terms of taste, potency and strength.

I know of lollipopping, pinching, manifolding, topping, some low stress training techniques.

Just trying to decide which one is going to give the best result in terms of potency and training.

Any recommendations are highly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom