2lb from a 5x5?

Curiousnoob

Hello peoples :)
Now I'm not sure if this is a silly/not so silly question or if it is even possible or if anyone has done it before. Some help/guidance or information would be wonderful.
I have a 5x5 (1.45mx1.45mx2m) tent. I previously had a successful, first grow with just over a pound dry harvest, using 1 x 600w hps. This grow I am adding another and doing it with 2 x 600w hps, 4 x plants sativa hybrid ( 80/20 strawberry cough). Lighting will work out at about 50w per sqaure foot (1250). I'm very interested to know if anyone has ever grown 2 pound with this size of real estate?
Thanks in advance for any input. :peace:

Take a trip through some of the Grow Journal threads. There's plenty of growers getting those results. The key is in the training during veg, as fanleaf stated above. The Sativa should stretch like crazy, so getting branches to cover the 5x5 footprint should be easy. Goodluck!

Just gotta train them to that space and you'll knock that number out......

Thats great news thanks peeps. I'm finding it quite hard to tuck anymore and I'm only In the first week of flower, with at least another solid week of stretch. Although in comparison to my last grow, I grew the same ladies in 50 litre pots now I'm down to 18 litre rocket pots maybe expect less of a stretch? Might let them go now and see how they go.
Can someone please confirm that if you use a good dose of mono-silica acid it will stop them stretching?

Hello peoples :)
Now I'm not sure if this is a silly/not so silly question or if it is even possible or if anyone has done it before. Some help/guidance or information would be wonderful.
I have a 5x5 (1.45mx1.45mx2m) tent. I previously had a successful, first grow with just over a pound dry harvest, using 1 x 600w hps. This grow I am adding another and doing it with 2 x 600w hps, 4 x plants sativa hybrid ( 80/20 strawberry cough). Lighting will work out at about 50w per sqaure foot (1250). I'm very interested to know if anyone has ever grown 2 pound with this size of real estate?
Thanks in advance for any input. :peace:
I have with 4 plants in 5 by 5 got over 2 pounds flower dried your wattage is low

Very possible with mature veg plants going into flower.
With your double light, hopefully you can maintain temps @Curiousnoob .

I'm usually around 25 to 30 zips in a 5x5 (4) 5 gals in promix, 800watt led. But I run 11/13 light schedule and just water only last 2 weeks of flower. With my light schedule and running water only, probably hurts my yield a bit, but that's how I like it..lol

Back
Top Bottom