Best product to pH living organic soil?

You get the cleaning kit and calibration solution it'll give you a ✓ mark when calibrated sometimes it doesn't on 7.0 but always 4.0 but it seems to put me right where I need to be I use it in my water as well it good for both soil and water
I use 1 oz of fermented Em-1 per gallon of water and it put s me right at 6.9 nominal it can go up or down a little and still be good

I use 1 oz of fermented Em-1 per gallon of water and it put s me right at 6.9 nominal it can go up or down a little and still be good
But if your water is 7.9 like mine I use citric acid to lower it I know when the City treats it although I have a particle and 2 carbon filters on my water intake to the house

@GTroop the MOST IMPORTANT THING about that meter other than keeping it clean is to keep the probe wet with the storage solution in the cap or you'll KILL the meter and Rinse off solution from the probe before and after use And be careful when inserted in soil if you use pumice like I do you might break the tip douse the pre probe insert/storage cap that comes with the meter

You get the cleaning kit and calibration solution it'll give you a ✓ mark when calibrated sometimes it doesn't on 7.0 but always 4.0 but it seems to put me right where I need to be I use it in my water as well it good for both soil and water
And there's plenty of solution? I bought one in the past, seemed like I had to calibrate it every week and I cudnt find calibration solution for it...

Another good resource
I have actually looked at getting beneficial nematodes from them before, but as I am planning to consume majority of plants I'm growing, I also grow and start my veggies indoors, I have been hesitant to put bugs in to get rid of bugs. Lol. I have tried ladybugs and those definitely did help a lot, but not completely. I have a whole different method now that I feel like I'm never bug free... Got suggestions for that?

Look on KIS they give you all the info you need on that as well 👍 it's a GOOD RESOURCE I use rove beetles,hypsis miles and neamotodes in my worm bin and iny indoor growing bed. Now some of the other Beneficial insects you wouldn't want in the house like green lacewing and some of the others I plant pollinator/beneficial insect flowers for that on KIS As well

IMG_20230616_095342.jpg

Parasitic wasps would be another one you don't want in the house it doesn't bother anyone but someone will kill it because of what it looks like I don't kill bugs or bees anymore in the house I let them go depending on what kind they are and suffocantants are indiscrimant and harmful pesticides are just BAD all the way around for you and the environment. Get a IPM (Integrated pest management) going be one of the best things you ever did and what else you'll find is the healthier the environment the healthier the plants the less bugs you'll have because 1 the plant has natural defenses for bugs and if the environment isn't inviting to bug's they won't want to sick around 👍

Back
Top Bottom