Best Rolling Papers?

Light Up 420

Hi everyone,

I'm VERY new to the whole experience, I just started this past New Years. Until now I have been very fortunate to have good friends willing to share. I now have my own connection and I'll have my very own 1st stash this Friday :allgood:.

Since I have never needed to roll my own I need some advice/opinions on the best papers. I bought zig-zag no.225 today while I was rite-aid (mostly on whim when I saw them) and would like to know if was a good buy and what would be a good buy in the future.

Thanks!

Haha man I forgot to say welcome to the Cannabis family and way of life..let it enhance you ;) haha and welcome to the forums here as well

Peace and enjoy your weekend

Check out the thread in the Product Review forum on best papers...

I prefer Job French Light and have also been trying out RAW papers (though not overly impressed so far). YMMV.

Welcome to the 420 way of life....

:peace:

Check out the thread in the Product Review forum on best papers...

I prefer Job French Light and have also been trying out RAW papers (though not overly impressed so far). YMMV.

Welcome to the 420 way of life....

hey every body has favourites I prefer zig zag blue I WONT PAY THE RIDICULOUS PRICE FOR HEAD SHOP BLUNT PAPERS

lol. I prefer zig-zags. But as far as blunts are concerned. Id have to go with Vega's. The freshness of the tabacco, for one, and it doesnt kill the flavor of the weed. Also it isnt as harsh as some blunts. Deffinetly would go zig-zag papers, and for blunts, some of the flavored ones are nice, I think its called White Owl, they make good blunts with flavor's, but my favorite is Vega's, I just havent found anything that beats them yet.

1.25 anything. Orange ZigZag are easiest to roll. Job are a little thinner paper but easy to roll too tight.

A two paper cone with ZigZags or Jobs is my favorite.

Rice papers suck generally. No glue is a pain.

Bigger than 1.25 or 1.5 papers are a waste.

Blunts are for smoking crappy weed in my opinion. If you don't want to taste the weed - smoke a blunt.

:peace::rollit:

The best papers I've found is the Element brand. They are thin and light and have papers sized from 1.0 to Kings. If you light a JB you will be left with paper ash. If you light an Element paper with a lighter, there's nothing left except a very small amount from the glue but no ash from the paper like the JB. Try it. I suggest trying this on any brand you choose just to see what you're inhaling. You will be amazed at the difference a good paper will make in your smoke.

I liked those ones that had the roach clip built in.. Other then that, 1.25s, any brand but I rarely smoke a joint anymore. A few tokes off a bowl, of something nice, and I'm chill.

zigzag are my choice of rolling papers I use blue never seen or heard of red zig zag here in canada maybe I,ll try the head shops if I find any I,ll let you know the comparisson thanks for the heads up reps:thanks:

no problem man...this gas station around my way got the red zig zags a few months ago...has anyone ever heard of bamboo shoots because a friend of mine said he smokes those

Back
Top Bottom