Best strain for anxiety

frogger

Hi there guys,

I was wondering if someone could list out the different types of strains and what their effects are....or if it is here somewhere, just send me the link...it's early and I am lazy!!!

I need to find a strain that helps with my anxiety and hyperactivity but does not make me a complete veg (unless that is the state I feel like being in!:)

I'd have to say Blueberry, man I love those buds. I remember it made me carefree as a bird, and I was smoking chronic pretty often when I got it, and it still blew my mind.

really? does Blueberry reallly help with anxiety? That would explain why it's always been my favourite (besides taste - it tastes AMAZING!).

Well, since we hardly ever know what strain we have around here. i'll say anything. Just don't use to much. I have problems like that a lot if I'm not high. I find even a real small amount works very well.

yeah any good strain will most likley help you feel better, but if you don't want to veg out then just smoke very little at a time. For serious anxiety I'd check with a doc though.

Back
Top Bottom