Best Strain

Lonewolf96

Hey all looking at ordering some seeds or trying to find some clones, i want something predominantly sativa, I’m not really familiar with autos? I want a plant that won’t get taller than about 5ft (tents only 7’ + lights”) I want something pretty strong but I want the biggest fattest buds we can get indoors. I’ve seen some of the strong stuff but it looks like the buds are kind of smaller or spaced out a lot on the plants. What’s the classic top to bottom covered in bud.. I want the dream output.
What do you all think? If I can get it I’ll try it.

Hate to say it, but if any of us knew of the dream strain you're describing we probably be quietly buying up all the seeds ourselves.
Yea I just mean generally speaking I just don’t want to put a lot of time to get spaced out bud sites. Are auto flowers the way to go I hear a lot of people do them I just don’t know what’s best

I'm on my first auto grow right now, so I couldn't tell you. All the research I've done says when done right they can yield really well, but it's more reliant on grower skill than photos.
My recommendation is to look into the SCROG method, to keep things low and level. Next recommendation, make sure you invest in the best lights you can get.

Do you plan a perpetual grow? I run two rooms (sometimes I add a closet), the problem becomes if you run autos with photoperiods, you really should have two light periods running. I ended up running my auto in 12/12 because it just didn't fit in my veg room and allow for me to do my sprouting/vegging properly with height and space taken up a issue.

If I was just gonna run those two tents from start to finish then start again, no probs, you can burn those babys 24 hours if you want. I think they need a dark period myself but I don't think you really need to give it to a auto.

I'm not convinced they are the way to go for me. I find it very satisfying to be able to decide when I want my plants to flower, not some predetermined, hurry up and wait time that I don't know. Plus way more options for fem'd or unsexed seeds. I even enjoy getting males (which are immediately pulled). I've also had my one trying but ultimately happy experience deciding to let a herman go. No more hermans!

Do you plan a perpetual grow? I run two rooms (sometimes I add a closet), the problem becomes if you run autos with photoperiods, you really should have two light periods running. I ended up running my auto in 12/12 because it just didn't fit in my veg room and allow for me to do my sprouting/vegging properly with height and space taken up a issue.

If I was just gonna run those two tents from start to finish then start again, no probs, you can burn those babys 24 hours if you want. I think they need a dark period myself but I don't think you really need to give it to a auto.

I'm not convinced they are the way to go for me. I find it very satisfying to be able to decide when I want my plants to flower, not some predetermined, hurry up and wait time that I don't know. Plus way more options for fem'd or unsexed seeds. I even enjoy getting males (which are immediately pulled). I've also had my one trying but ultimately happy experience deciding to let a herman go. No more hermans!
Both my tents are empty so I was going to do both tents at the same time 12plants all one shot. My most recent grow (second try) I had 7 GMO garlic mushroom unions that went well but they were 6ft tall each one gave about 2Oz wasn’t sure if I can do better or not

Hey all looking at ordering some seeds or trying to find some clones, i want something predominantly sativa, I’m not really familiar with autos? I want a plant that won’t get taller than about 5ft (tents only 7’ + lights”) I want something pretty strong but I want the biggest fattest buds we can get indoors. I’ve seen some of the strong stuff but it looks like the buds are kind of smaller or spaced out a lot on the plants. What’s the classic top to bottom covered in bud.. I want the dream output.
What do you all think? If I can get it I’ll try it.
We all want the biggest fattest buds we can grow!

Back
Top Bottom