Best way to lower excess humidity?

VanIslandConnoisseur

This is my first controlled grow, I have a 2x4x5 tent, x6 2g pots being used, its outside for this grow, relative humidity flutuates between 49% and 65% in tent recently, going to be flowering them on the 22nd or so, and im worried i will run into issues in flower with humidity. Im using a mini vivosun dehumidifier and it sucks but it helps. Should i exchange more air? Or get another dehumidifier? Also im only running exhaust air when lights are on. Thanks alot! Im pretty set on another dehumidifier but i would really pike to hear some expert opinions!

Day 24 now, 6 bag seed
20200107_174406.jpg

Trying to cut down on costs, the intake air is like 2°-10°c since day 1 so i will have to get a different lower watt heater to run while lights are off

If your intake air temps are that low their should be very little moisture content with it. Run more intake air, a fan is far cheaper than a dehumidifier LMAO.

I dislike pulling outdoor air into a grow, it's so dirty, and unconditioned. :cough:

Most homes are kept in a temperature and humidity range that plants like, if you move enough of that air through a tent it will keep the environment in check fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom