Best yeilding strain indoors

Notts

As the title say guys what do yall think? sugestions and pictures would be great for this debate, happy toking guys :tokin:

Re: Best yeilding strain indoors?????

Yield is more a factor of the growers talent imho.....
And here I thought yield was wholly dependent on how much dough you spend at the hydro shop!;)

As the title say guys what do yall think? sugestions and pictures would be great for this debate, happy toking guys
Most yield per;
$$$?
year?
sq ft?
bulb?
watt?
patient?
employee?
tractor trailer?
least cubic space?
hours spent tending crop?
purchased plant permit tag?
gallons of water used/flushed?
lowest overall carbon footprint?

SnowBender said:
Most yield per;
$$$?
year?
sq ft?
bulb?
watt?
patient?
employee?
tractor trailer?
least cubic space?
hours spent tending crop?
purchased plant permit tag?
gallons of water used/flushed?
lowest overall carbon footprint?

Somewhat facetious, but artistic in form and it conveys your point very well.

The best-yielding strains are often not of connoisseur (head-stash) quality. You can get all the water you want out of the local river... But I'd much rather have a glass of something that's a lot more palatable and of higher quality.

There are a few strains that seem to yield very well and still have adequate - or even better quality. And we do have a Resident Connoisseur. A good place to start would be to read his grow journal. It's a little long, but well worth every minute that it takes to read. Not only will you get to read about some really nice strains, but the vast majority of the posts in the thread have educational value. And there's a good bit of entertainment along the way. Read the entire thing and you will know a lot more than you do now, I'd just about guarantee it. Here is a link to it:
The VipersNest Continuous

Oh, and good luck with your grow!

Somewhat facetious, but artistic in form and it conveys your point very well.

The best-yielding strains are often not of connoisseur (head-stash) quality. You can get all the water you want out of the local river... But I'd much rather have a glass of something that's a lot more palatable and of higher quality.

There are a few strains that seem to yield very well and still have adequate - or even better quality. And we do have a Resident Connoisseur. A good place to start would be to read his grow journal. It's a little long, but well worth every minute that it takes to read. Not only will you get to read about some really nice strains, but the vast majority of the posts in the thread have educational value. And there's a good bit of entertainment along the way. Read the entire thing and you will know a lot more than you do now, I'd just about guarantee it. Here is a link to it:
The VipersNest Continuous

Oh, and good luck with your grow!
thanx brother...

think im gonna try mr nice critical mass, i just wanna see some nice fat buds, only plan do do a grow every so often, so that will sort me out with some decent meds for a long while

Back
Top Bottom