Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

quick update.... so i took my two pics for the POTM. So here they are i hope i can hang with the rest.

IMG_77592.JPG
IMG_78411.JPG

Whats up beans very nice grow you got going on here :thumb: im very impressd its weird yours are the first black man hands ive seen since ive been growin or researching growin besides mine but good to see man + rep on those great hempies they are huge im keeping my 2liters a single cola and ill have around 80 plus 30 clones.

Quick update.... I fed the plants at 1500 parts the mango started to lighten up a bit. the god bud is taking it like a champ so im going to up her to 1650 next feeding see what happens. i will have a full update on plants tomorrow. here is a few pics.
GB AND MG PLANTS
This is of all the girls you can see some nice bud sites forming. MG3 just keeps stretching and stretching and stretching she is going to produce some monster nugs.
IMG_8132.JPG

here is gb1 looking good
IMG_8129.JPG

here is a few pics of the pe
IMG_8120.JPG
IMG_81251.JPG
IMG_81182.JPG

:thanks:COME AGAIN!!!

Dayum! This is quite a journal. Subbed! I am going to learn alot here. Great looking plants.. I love the bonsai trimming. Very organized sweet grow with lots of kewl genetics.

As I just read the grow... I happened onto your watering device. Great idea! I have one of these that I am going to slap a peice of clear tubing on. Its 5 gallons and it also has a 5 inch diameter mouth on it for ease of dropping in nutes without spilling.

1663443050352.png

I have used it for mixing but never though of putting hose on it. :thanks: for the idea!

Dayum! This is quite a journal. Subbed! I am going to learn alot here. Great looking plants.. I love the bonsai trimming. Very organized sweet grow with lots of kewl genetics.

As I just read the grow... I happened onto your watering device. Great idea! I have one of these that I am going to slap a peice of clear tubing on. Its 5 gallons and it also has a 5 inch diameter mouth on it for ease of dropping in nutes without spilling.

1663443023132.png

I have used it for mixing but never though of putting hose on it. :thanks: for the idea!

Very nice to have you as an addition to the great crew i already have. Stick around love to here your thoughts

Quick update.. havent taken any resent pics of the sage n sour. so i usualy take the cutters to them around the third node some times sooner. I havent got a chance to watch a seedling grow without topping it for a while cause im pressed for time. so i decided to let one just kinda do its thing. man now i know why i chop them down with no hesitation. the outers are topped the inner is not, the ones on the outside have showed no signs of slowing down actualy passing the single stalk in no time.

IMG_81331.JPG
IMG_81352.JPG
IMG_81361.JPG
IMG_81372.JPG

Quick answer:

Veg Room - Just change it and be done
Flower - Change it and be done
Wanna play it safe? Dark for 24 then on new schedule.

NO worries that way. No harm done as well.

If I have a power outage the screws me up , I just do the dark bit and return to normal. No foul.... Myself I just leave it and adjust my schedule. I keep a grow clock on standard time as well. Sync everything to it.

quick Update on gb. was going to be a full update but i hate using a jewlers loop. so i have to shoot to the store to get magnifying glass ....so i fed them last night at 1500 and some change. Man those plants can absorbe crude oil. there showing a little sighn of burn so im going to back off about 75 ppm. and ride with that for a bit, see how things go. BUT MAN OHH MAN the pineapple are lovin the new batch of nuts im giving them. i will take a pic of them in a few days right before flush time so you can see the diff.

HERE WE GO:popcorn:
IMG_81542.JPG

gb1 she is getting taller than here sisters. nice thick stems always a good sign of some nice nugs. carries a light grape smell followed by a hint of ivary.
IMG_81382.JPG
IMG_81391.JPG
IMG_81403.JPG

gb3 short and stout going to produce some short dence nugs. she smell heavy of sweet grapes.
IMG_8141.JPG
IMG_81423.JPG
IMG_81433.JPG

My baby gb4 . i tell you guys i have been around lots of herb but nothing that smells as heavenly as she does. The smell of red wine and ivary soap.:yummy:
IMG_8144.JPG
IMG_81451.JPG
IMG_81462.JPG

will update the mango tomorow

Back
Top Bottom