Big Blooms & Buds Help please

Dakota Blue

420 Member
I am a new grower and need to ask a question please i looked under the FAQ'S and didn't not find what i was asking, i have a 47" plant that is starting to flower, i used good soil from the grow store then transplanted it with miracle grow soil, i have never gave it any nutrients other than 2 miracle grow sticks, and once some coffee grinds in the dirt a few weeks ago, i bought big blooms & buds NPK (see pic) they are each bottled separate, the directions on each bottle say to mix a 1/2 oz to 2 oz to a gallon water, i definitely need to water it today, but very confused of how much of each gallon i put in the plant, can someone please tell me how much of each gallon i should put in? thank you so much.

Attachments

• 20200918_103017.jpg
    20200918_103017.jpg
    884.6 KB · Views: 98
I figure that the amount of the nutrient mix to give to the plant is the same as the amount of water that I would normally give.

The way I figure it the mixing instructions are how much to mix and not how much to water. Only you, the grower should know how much water to give the plant on that day. As an example if a normal watering would be a quart then I figure we should give a quart of the mixed up solution.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom