Please help a Noob early veg

GLato420

420 Member
My plants are suffering .under chilled growcraft x6 They’re in coast of main organic stoning ton soil. (Seed starter soil in solo cup for 3 weeks then stonington premium blend in these 1 gallon fabric pot. ) I know it was most likely because I was only watering RO WATER (Walmart bottled water) since it germinated PLUS I WAS under watering I think (I literally measured 2-3 oz of water for each solo cups.. It waasnt till week 2-3 I started noticing something wrong and now I’m week 4-5 and idk how to correct. They’ve been watered with tap water last 4 times now . Last 2 times of watering I tried to correct with 3-4 oz of tap water with a tiny amount of calmag (bloom city) I also mixed a tiny amount of vitamin c asorbic acid powder to remove chromeamine/chlorine) . I don’t want to add more cal mag or flush , and make the problem worse . This is my first grow. Wish I asked for help sooner . This ONLY effect the bottom leaves and it’s not working it’s way up :(. ALSO should I cut off any of those leaves? When and how? I’ve read leaves too damaged can’t recover.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks like a water issue, tap water can be left in open container to evaporate chlorine, also p.h. is key for healthy happy heavy harvesting plants. In soil you want to shoot for 6.4- 6.8 just slightly acidic. Your plants look like to high of p.h. atm. Do you know what what the p.h. and p.p.m. of your tap water is at?

Are you giving other nutes? Check the link I have to EmilYa’s guide on how to properly water a potted plant. It’ll help with questions about how to avoid under or over watering. I don’t think under watering is your problem though. Looks more like a deficiency or a PH issue. Don’t panic over it…
38536418-4D62-43DD-81E1-0E5EAE09F647.jpeg

Looks like a water issue, tap water can be left in open container to evaporate chlorine, also p.h. is key for healthy happy heavy harvesting plants. In soil you want to shoot for 6.4- 6.8 just slightly acidic. Your plants look like to high of p.h. atm. Do you know what what the p.h. and p.p.m. of your tap water is at?
Holy shii I think the asorbic acid was lowering ph too low. First pic is tap water with just ph solution. Second is same but with tiny amount of asorbic acid. Wow I have the bluepen but I just opened it up and it says I need to leave it in a solution for 24 hours so I used this liquor ph test instead. Thoughts? Is it nute lockout ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have to add asorbic acid cause these dumbf add chloramine not just chlorine to tap water so I can’t just leave it out. I heard asorbic acid would lower ph but I didn’t think by that much. I will just ph up next watering

Back
Top Bottom