Big fan leaves turning yellow and then brown - Help please

zagil

hi
am attaching the photos of 3 weeks old white widow XTRM and she's in a good growth scale but the big fan leave turns as you can see in the photo ... tent temp F77-78 humd 50-60%

soil grow ... Fox farm Ocean forest mix with happy frog water PH 6.5 ... Nut 400PPM floranova grow.

note ... the other plants are in the same tent same soil same every thing but doesn't do that .... also noticed that the branches from the plant doesn't turn yellow ...

please help
IMG_026246.JPG
IMG_026340.JPG
IMG_026448.JPG

thats what i thought ... she's the only one that was replanted after seeding with some bad mix then i moved it to a bigger 7 Gal smart pot with a better mix ... giving her only water 14ppm for now and she seems to be recovering but slowly .....

How long since you repotted Zagil?

Might be OK now tho those damaged leaves will never recover. Adding more stuff won't likely help if its an ongoing problem with her. That looks like nute burn so more stuff will likely make it worse.

I'd trim off all the brown areas then you can better judge if the problem is progressing or she's OK now.

L8r

Woops. Wrong thread. Sorry

Agreed with these guys. Looks like nutrient burn. After checking the pH of the run off, maybe stop adding the floragrow for a week or two and see if things improve?

Back
Top Bottom