Biggest High Killer

When ur trying to find some food and u aint got shit to eat at ur house...and when nothin good is on tv that shit sucks!!

Bunny said:
when you hurt yourself..etc...lol.

Do you mean when you hurt yourself physically? lmao that's funny, I can imagine it now...:laughtwo:

Having your main source go in for medical treatment, have something bust in his head, and die. At least the ambulance vultures didn't get to rip off those he left behind.
This can kill any high for a month or more.

Smoking a three-footer in a friend's extremely chill basement for a couple hours, then biking three miles mostly uphill to get home because I got a call from my mother saying my brother is in the hospital.

whenever i am close to getting busted, that shit sobers me up quick

k so i started this thread thinking that cops were the worst high killers... i have been proven wrong... about 20 mins ago me and some buddies were playing the WII baseball... and one of the dudes was swinging and let go of the controller and it flys across my livingroom and smash's into a glass cabinet and shatters it and some antique dishes... wow... moms gonna be pissed....

hearing about people getting busted. i was in hawaii, high off some beautiful ganja, and then i hear about $40 million worth of marijuana being seized. just thinking to myself that all of that is going to be incinerated makes me sick.

Hearing the words, "Guilty! Bailiff please take John Q. Public into custody to serve out his four year sentence for possession of 3 ounces of a controlled substance and dangerous narcotic, marijuana."

About 10 years ago I was chillin' with my cousin, we were all blitzed. I got a call from my mom that my aunt was in the hospital. I got there she was dead, never got to say goodbye which was f'd up because she was like a 2nd mom to me. That in my opinion is the biggest buzz kill - a death of a loved one.

last night me and 2 friends were in a parking lot blazing and when we were done we were sitting in the car with the smoke in it and all of a sudden a cop comes, tells me and another friend to stand by the front of my car and my friend tosses the bag and saved the day, the cops called the k-9 but couldn't find shit, so they let us go, oh yeah, they had me my friends standing in the rain when it was windy and 50 degrees outside for like 30 mins, we were cold as hell

Cops Cops and more Cops

k so i started this thread thinking that cops were the worst high killers... i have been proven wrong... about 20 mins ago me and some buddies were playing the WII baseball... and one of the dudes was swinging and let go of the controller and it flys across my livingroom and smash's into a glass cabinet and shatters it and some antique dishes... wow... moms gonna be pissed....

You know those things have wrist straps specificly to prevent that, right?

Seeing the red and blues one night while taking a carload of drunk minors home so they wouldn't get in trouble. I had to scream at the kids to get them to just shut the fuck up and let me talk to the pig.

Biggest buzzkill ever, breaking a new bong. I can still see the starsailor (that was my bong) falling off the table and onto tiles. Brings a tear to my eye.

im with grasspixie on breaking new bongs sucks! i was just starting to smoke again 2 years ago now and i bought an acrylic bong, piece of shit but still a new bong. got real drunk that night and started to fill it for the first time ever, i yelled at my roomate to come smoke and he opened the door and it hit me and i droped the bong...but i have upgraded since then! :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom