Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Week 4 FEED shaq, saul
Well Saul, Bleu and George are just hitting flower now. All at basically the same time lol. Saul was put straight to soil and the other 2 were put in pete pots at the same time. The growth on george and blue is far beyond that of saul's. Conclusion. Up potting autos is the way forward. Althouh george has been stunted a bit shes made up for it in sheer thickness. It is now impossible to bend anything.
Now that they're all in flower ima just let em go anyway. Had to drop out the platform from underneath saul and bleu as they've begun stretching.
The lil grapefruit is coming along nicely. Shes gonna be thick as hell aswell i reckon.
Spike my lil strawberry banana is looking awesome aswell. Waiting for her pot to be suuuuper dry to let her roots go searching. I forgot to take pics before training :( they all looked so fucking beasty lol. I wont forget next time.
Ive set up a feed/water chart. Nothing complicated no dates just simple. Name and what happened last, feed or water.
Bottom pic is georges fat ass self

Attachments

• Feed water chart.jpg
    Feed water chart.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Spike splayed.jpg
    Spike splayed.jpg
    803.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Spike.jpg
    Spike.jpg
    868.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Grapefruit.jpg
    Grapefruit.jpg
    907.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Bleu stripped.jpg
    Bleu stripped.jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Saul stripped.jpg
    Saul stripped.jpg
    790.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Saul preflowers.jpg
    Saul preflowers.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Bleu preflowers.jpg
    Bleu preflowers.jpg
    696 KB · Views: 121
  • George preflowers.jpg
    George preflowers.jpg
    614.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 20180829_174259.jpg
    20180829_174259.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 125
Week 4 FEED shaq, saul
Well Saul, Bleu and George are just hitting flower now. All at basically the same time lol. Saul was put straight to soil and the other 2 were put in pete pots at the same time. The growth on george and blue is far beyond that of saul's. Conclusion. Up potting autos is the way forward. Althouh george has been stunted a bit shes made up for it in sheer thickness. It is now impossible to bend anything.
Now that they're all in flower ima just let em go anyway. Had to drop out the platform from underneath saul and bleu as they've begun stretching.
The lil grapefruit is coming along nicely. Shes gonna be thick as hell aswell i reckon.
Spike my lil strawberry banana is looking awesome aswell. Waiting for her pot to be suuuuper dry to let her roots go searching. I forgot to take pics before training :( they all looked so fucking beasty lol. I wont forget next time.
Ive set up a feed/water chart. Nothing complicated no dates just simple. Name and what happened last, feed or water.
Bottom pic is georges fat ass self
How much do you expect to yield from georgie? Half a pound to pound?

Week 4 day 1 Feed claudia, water Spike, Ruby
Ok soooo main change... im now gonna be doing update for the girls in the shed that were outdoors in this thread. Once i get those philosopher seeds im gonna have another thread. That and the blueberry and finishing off the brooklyn and blue dream grows is too much. Anywayyy. Photdump!!!.

Thought id show ya all the spines on these girls. They look awesome. Def gonna be training like this again. Ima do one of the philosophers like this, One quadlined, one with 6 branches like the blackberry and grapefruit and one untouched.
Biggie alien spine.jpg
Govinda spine shot.jpg

Looking very stout!
thanks P. I like how nicely spaced the outdoor girls are. Not sure how that training will pan out indoors they'd be a lot thicker than that in every respect and not as leggy at all (which has worked with this training).... unless i let them... hmmm

Back
Top Bottom