Bipolar's DWC White Widow Feminized Grow Feb 2019

curious what company you got the seeds from. i started 1 ww from g13 labs.

I have bought seeds from Crop King Seeds seven times.
Out of 65 seeds they all germinated but one decided it wanted to grow upside down.
I tried turning it around but the root wanted to grow upward.
I also had one Super Silver Haze plant the grew half as big as its tent mates for some reason.

The last two seeds have cracked and a root is showing in both.
Here is the nursery that they will go in for the next two weeks or so.

I made the top it has four holes for 2" mesh pots. There is an air stone in the nutrients.

I planted two of the seedling last night The other two need a couple more days.

I take 1 1/2" rockwool cubes and open them and put the seedling inside and put the cube in a 2" mesh pot.

The pots go in my home made top for the Aero Garden

Their home fore the next few days.

I put 1/2 tsp of Micro Grow and Bloom and 1/4 tsp of H2O2 in a gallon of water in the Aero Garden.
There is a 12" long air stone in the water as well.

I moved them into the Canadian four plant manifold I built.
I trimmed them it took a few days but they are growing again.

Nice setup... is the Canadian Manifold a step up from DWC whats the benifits vs DWC aside from the cool look. Beautiful looking plants btw your 11day grown was incredible that is where i want to get to with my grows. Im very DWC curious.
:surf:

Probably the biggest benefit is it only holds 10 gallons of water. I don't have a water supply
in my basement or a water drain so I have to pack it up and down the stairs. The 2 tanks held 12 gallons each.
The manifold setup is also a lot easier to pump the water out of and to refill.

Manifold looks cool, but DWC relies on root mass for yield, plant size.
Thats more a bastardized nft with bubbles.
Best DWC grows I have seen by my good mates were all in individual 50L pots. Maybe DWC isnt great for your situation there.
Go large on root mass, you wont regret it.

Back
Top Bottom